Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The all important result.
Andy in 3 - 14 (25.5%)
Andy in 4 - 30 (54.5%)
Andy in 5 - 6 (10.9%)
FedBox in 3 - 1 (1.8%)
FedBox in 4 - 3 (5.5%)
FedBox in 5 - 1 (1.8%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 112 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer

(Read 20743 times)
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1590 on: January 25, 2013, 05:55 PM »

Roger said   F**king stop it.   LMAO      w00t     lol   

The best reaction EVER  FROM MURRAY. 

Stop what?  Giving him a pasting? confused
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1591 on: January 25, 2013, 05:57 PM »

Glad he acknowledged that.  About time!  Andy totally fecking destroyed him in the Olympics.
Thought Andy pretty much destroyed him today also.  I'm still trying to work out how the Smug One managed to win 2 sets.  To be fair though there was 2 returns against Andy's serve at 5-6 in the 4th that were stunning (it pains me to say).  Overall, Fed very lucky not to be done in 3 today and a 5 setter makes it look a lot closer than it really was
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1592 on: January 25, 2013, 05:59 PM »

See the video mickey

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1593 on: January 25, 2013, 06:00 PM »

Thought Andy pretty much destroyed him today also.  I'm still trying to work out how the Smug One managed to win 2 sets.  To be fair though there was 2 returns against Andy's serve at 5-6 in the 4th that were stunning (it pains me to say).  Overall, Fed very lucky not to be done in 3 today and a 5 setter makes it look a lot closer than it really was
I didn't see the match, but was being kept up to date.  I was worried when he was serving for the match, but didn't do it.  (I think)  I don't think he destroyed Fed today as he did at the Olympics.  That for me, was a total demolition job.  Very Happy
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1594 on: January 25, 2013, 06:11 PM »

I didn't see the match, but was being kept up to date.  I was worried when he was serving for the match, but didn't do it.  (I think)  I don't think he destroyed Fed today as he did at the Olympics.  That for me, was a total demolition job.  Very Happy

I think this was a different sort of demolition, if that doesn't sound strange. I can't remember the exact stats, but I think the number of total points won is significantly in Andy's favour.

In the Olympic final Federer wasn't in it really, because Andy didn't let him in to it. Today Federer was in it, but Andy seemed to be holding him at bay really well and taking the initiative in the match. It seemed rather like a dance where Andy was very often leading, until he turned around and kicked his partner somewhere very painful lol.
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1595 on: January 25, 2013, 06:32 PM »

I haven't been on here for ages (well since December anyway) but just had to come on and say woohoo, about time Andy got one over on Fed in a slam!

I wasn't confident of this outcome today - by the time my anxiety got the better of me and I checked the BBC website at work it was already in the 4th set and 4-1 to Fed. Was a bit surprised later to read it went to a tie break. Just shows how things can turn around!

Anyway I just had to come on and share in this moment. I think this is more significant than the Olympics in some ways - that was a unique situation being a home games and following on so closely from Wimbledon.

Enjoyed reading reports here on MW and elsewhere - looking forward to the final.

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1596 on: January 25, 2013, 06:36 PM »

If RF said F**king stop - he was talking to himself.  Murray got from that he was rattled.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1597 on: January 25, 2013, 06:50 PM »

See the video mickey

Ha ha .........
IP Logged
CoolDude
Futures Level

us open champion 2012

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1598 on: January 25, 2013, 07:09 PM »

i saw about 2 games, the last two, fortunately it was on bbc2 so i can watch it on iplayer Smile
IP Logged
Snails

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1599 on: January 25, 2013, 07:29 PM »

Federer was accusing Murray of hesitating after the close baseline call at the end of the point:

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1600 on: January 25, 2013, 07:32 PM »

Federer was accusing Murray of hesitating after the close baseline call at the end of the point:

Ah, well, if that's the case  - didn't do him much good - did it?  Get it right up you, you smug twat!  Oh - did I just say that out loud??
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1601 on: January 25, 2013, 07:39 PM »

Now - if he could just get it up Mr Legohair who thinks there is nobody like him, while he beats his chest and pretty much acts like an arsehole - I will be well pleased.  Very Happy
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1602 on: January 25, 2013, 07:45 PM »

I just finished watching on my PVR.

My heart is so full of pride for Andy.

He has shown Fed, and the Whole Tennis-Interested World, that he is No One-Slam-Wonder.

The boy that we have supported since before he could shave, cried tears for, desperately hoped for, mangled our pets ears for, missed dinner for, lost sleep for, called in sick for (not me Whistle) argued and defended with our family and friends for, drank too much booze for..

Has become a Man and Has Arrived to Stake His Claim.

So Do One, roggie!

Excellent points, well made and too true!  How fitting for Andy to be the one that takes him out. Time for Fedlover to leave the stage, before his masks slips, and the "nice guy of tennis" is revealed for the not so nice guy that we, in Murraysworld, have long known him to be.

For me this was the final, so it is with relaxation and no little expectation that I await the actual final on Sunday.

Good luck Andy.  WE LOVE YOU
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1603 on: January 25, 2013, 07:49 PM »

Now that Andy's beaten him again, this time in a slam, maybe he should take him round the back and teach him some manners, too!
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1604 on: January 25, 2013, 07:50 PM »

Don't really know what he's on about there, if Murray did stop it was only for a split second. Daft twat.

I think Murray realised what Frauderer was up to there, playing at mind games, hence why he smiled. Such a gracious and humble gent, is Fed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 112 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »