Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO draw will be around midnight UK time. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: AO draw will be around midnight UK time.  (Read 1592 times)
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 10:42 PM »

Quote from: "Jills"
I'm a student I don't do early mornings! Would rather stay up til 4am than get up at 8am!

well said.i have my first 9am tutorial of the year tomorrow and im going to struggle to be up for it
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 10:43 PM »

And more likely lose in the first round and we wouldn't want that would we Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 10:44 PM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
I'm a student I don't do early mornings! Would rather stay up til 4am than get up at 8am!

well said.i have my first 9am tutorial of the year tomorrow and im going to struggle to be up for it

ah good luck with that, 9ams are a joke, our lectures dont start for another 3 weeks but  I have an exam at 9am that im very worried im going to miss!!
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 10:45 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
And more likely lose in the first round and we wouldn't want that would we Crying or Very sad

Not at all! am relying on andy to give me something to smile about during these exams, maybe if i ask him nicely? lol.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 10:46 PM »

I'm at school and wish i didn't have to do early mornings either!  I find it really easy to get up at, say 5 o'clock, to watch cricket and would wake up at any time to watch Andy but don't like getting up at anytime to go to school. pullhair
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 10:49 PM »

we had our exams before christmas which i quite like cos i didnt have to worry about not having done any work over the holidays
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 10:49 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"

I'm at school and wish i didn't have to do early mornings either!  I find it really easy to get up at, say 5 o'clock, to watch cricket and would wake up at any time to watch Andy but don't like getting up at anytime to go to school. pullhair

Yeah its weird, i can get up at 5am when there is a grand prix on! getting up for something you know you won't enjoy is just a little tricky tho isn't it!  no I suppose I could just go back to bed if andy is playing early, nevermind the revision!
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 10:50 PM »

we had our exams before christmas which i quite like cos i didnt have to worry about not having done any work over the holidays

are you at uni?
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 11:19 PM »

yeah.edinburgh?ru?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 11:20 PM »

Very Happy Definitly agree with the fact that it's easier to get up for something that you actually want to do or see... not like school.  pullhair
Although, getting up to watch the cricket can be a bit of a pain sometimes.. but sure i'll be up to watch Andy in any case. Smile
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 11:24 PM »

yeah.edinburgh?ru?

Yeah I'm at Loughborough
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 11:56 PM »

oh.uve apparently got a sporting rivalry with us then.according to out student paper edinburgh and loughborough are often the two unis in the finals of certain sports things
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 11:59 PM »

Not to sound arrogant, but not really, in BUSA its normally Loughborough, Birmingham and Bath, and the last 2 years we have had double the number of points than the second placed team! We might have a match against aberdeen in march, any advice on getting there?!!? lol help
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #28 on: January 13, 2006, 12:28 AM »

yeah well i think it might just have been certain sports.loughborough is whee lots of the top sports students go though so there would be something wrong if u werent coming top
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

AO draw will be around midnight UK time. « Reply #29 on: January 13, 2006, 12:33 AM »

Yeh got to stay above that brum scum  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »