Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive?

(Read 4997 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #240 on: March 03, 2014, 10:16 PM »

Woops, crossed posts.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #241 on: March 03, 2014, 10:17 PM »

Dunblane Diamond is waaayyy over the top.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #242 on: March 03, 2014, 10:18 PM »

Angie did u not get banned from there?

Then asked me and Joe to bail her out iirc.  retard
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #243 on: March 03, 2014, 10:18 PM »

They threw me outta there linda 

What did you say???????? roflmao
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #244 on: March 03, 2014, 10:22 PM »

What did you say???????? roflmao

I said andy played poor.....which he did!! Cant mind which match it was, was about a year ago I think, anyway you would have thought I said I was gonna hunt him down and bludgeon him the way they reacted. Got into a big argument with them and all the same ones constantly back each other up and "like" each others posts. The final straw for me was when they all go round each other bidding goodnight.,,,, it goes on for feckin 5 pages  Rolling Eyes its like an episode of the waltons!!!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #245 on: March 03, 2014, 10:26 PM »

I only visited once to see what sort of a site you managed to get chucked out of - it's like they think they have first rights on announcing all Andy news - they have news items up like they're his official agent. Am thinking it was about Monte Carlo time you got in their bad books but could be wrong.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #246 on: March 03, 2014, 10:27 PM »

I said andy played poor.....which he did!! Cant mind which match it was, was about a year ago I think, anyway you would have thought I said I was gonna hunt him down and bludgeon him the way they reacted. Got into a big argument with them and all the same ones constantly back each other up and "like" each others posts. The final straw for me was when they all go round each other bidding goodnight.,,,, it goes on for feckin 5 pages  Rolling Eyes its like an episode of the waltons!!!

Cincy vs Berdych, because I was in France at the time.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #247 on: March 03, 2014, 10:29 PM »

WTF some nosey guest is viewing my profile  shocking   w00t
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #248 on: March 03, 2014, 10:31 PM »

I said andy played poor.....which he did!! Cant mind which match it was, was about a year ago I think, anyway you would have thought I said I was gonna hunt him down and bludgeon him the way they reacted. Got into a big argument with them and all the same ones constantly back each other up and "like" each others posts. The final straw for me was when they all go round each other bidding goodnight.,,,, it goes on for feckin 5 pages  Rolling Eyes its like an episode of the waltons!!!

roflmao

Gotta go, Ang.

Goodnight...
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #249 on: March 03, 2014, 10:39 PM »

Cue us all using 5 pages to say good night to Linda.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #250 on: March 05, 2014, 10:20 AM »

roflmao roflmao That's hilarious Angie, but from what I've seen, you'd have done better if you'd stuck to  the 'OOPS!' 'PHEWS' and 'Oh Dears!'  lmao Never mind sweetie........it's their loss!  hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #251 on: March 05, 2014, 11:32 AM »

roflmao roflmao That's hilarious Angie, but from what I've seen, you'd have done better if you'd stuck to  the 'OOPS!' 'PHEWS' and 'Oh Dears!'  lmao Never mind sweetie........it's their loss!  hug

Lol caz, I dont think im there kinda gal on that site.  w00t
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #252 on: March 05, 2014, 01:38 PM »

Lol caz, I dont think im there kinda gal on that site.  w00t
I somehow think they wouldn't be too fond of me either!  icon_angel_not  Whistle
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #253 on: March 05, 2014, 05:59 PM »

I somehow think they wouldn't be too fond of me either!  icon_angel_not  Whistle
They accepted my first two posts but my last two never seen light of day Shrug
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #254 on: March 05, 2014, 06:10 PM »

They accepted my first two posts but my last two never seen light of day Shrug
Discerning people!  Can't say I bother with other sites - maybe just as well!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »