Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive?

(Read 4962 times)
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #45 on: January 19, 2014, 07:25 PM »

Having met people from MW, most of you broads are probably completely different in real life.

I'm just as much of a c*nt in person as I am on here.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #46 on: January 19, 2014, 07:30 PM »

Having met people from MW, most of you broads are probably completely different in real life.

I'm just as much of a c*nt in person as I am on here.

Would you really want to admit that?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #47 on: January 19, 2014, 07:30 PM »

Would you really want to admit that?

Shrug

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #48 on: January 19, 2014, 07:37 PM »

Just mean to say I doubt anyone here is really as polarizing in real life as they are here.

James/Clydey is like the biggest teddy bear ever in real life and a complete c*ntface on here sometimes.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #49 on: January 19, 2014, 07:39 PM »

Just mean to say I doubt anyone here is really as polarizing in real life as they are here.

James/Clydey is like the biggest teddy bear ever in real life and a complete c*ntface on here sometimes.

lol
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #50 on: January 19, 2014, 09:15 PM »

Recent picture of me:

[ Last edit by Clydey January 19, 2014, 09:23 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #51 on: January 19, 2014, 09:18 PM »

Recent picture of me:

Can't see it bro.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #52 on: January 19, 2014, 09:23 PM »

Can't see it bro.

Was working a second ago. Weird.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #53 on: January 19, 2014, 09:23 PM »

Was working a second ago. Weird.

It's working now, is that you on your morning stroll away from Veronica?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #54 on: January 19, 2014, 09:24 PM »

Recent picture of me:

More like your polar opposite.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #55 on: January 19, 2014, 10:15 PM »

More like your polar opposite.

Yep.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #56 on: March 01, 2014, 12:22 PM »

bump
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #57 on: March 01, 2014, 01:00 PM »

Haha a timely bump eh? I think the overwhelming answer is yes and i don't just mean the Judy Murray brigade, those who get offended and take his losses personally are equally as sensitive as the majority of fans who think he needs mothering.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #58 on: March 01, 2014, 01:23 PM »

Haha a timely bump eh? I think the overwhelming answer is yes and i don't just mean the Judy Murray brigade, those who get offended and take his losses personally are equally as sensitive as the majority of fans who think he needs mothering.

I don't think he needs mothering. He has got a very effective mother. I think he however deserves respect, for what he has achieved in his life, for the hellish experiences of his childhood that he has managed to overcome, and for that matter overcoming the perfectionist traits in his personality.

What he doesn't deserve is some of the cretinous and personal comments that were directed at him this morning.

If people regard me as being over sensitive for reacting against that, more fool them. Personally I think some of them are an affront to common decency, and totally inappropriate, anywhere - much less on a purported fan site.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #59 on: March 01, 2014, 01:36 PM »

I don't think he needs mothering. He has got a very effective mother. I think he however deserves respect, for what he has achieved in his life, for the hellish experiences of his childhood that he has managed to overcome, and for that matter overcoming the perfectionist traits in his personality.

What he doesn't deserve is some of the cretinous and personal comments that were directed at him this morning.

If people regard me as being over sensitive for reacting against that, more fool them. Personally I think some of them are an affront to common decency, and totally inappropriate, anywhere - much less on a purported fan site.

Then simply ignore them Masaka? i don't see why you and others deem it necessary to continually post defensive comments, it clearly has no effect on them and it's just wasting your own time.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »