Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Somdev Devvarman, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] Go Down Reply
Author

Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive?

(Read 4868 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #255 on: March 05, 2014, 06:29 PM »

I just find the andy murray fan forum boring.  They have no humor.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #256 on: March 05, 2014, 09:51 PM »

I just find the andy murray fan forum boring.  They have no humor.

What's going on with you Johnnie-Boy?

You used to be soooo excited about Andy and would be ÜBER-EXCITED and all drooly over him.

What's the matter, laddie? hug
IP Logged
Cmongoose
Satellite Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #257 on: March 06, 2014, 10:56 AM »

Are people on this site too sensitive?

mmmm, One only has to look about the endless ruminations on gabby logan's roast
to see the truth about that,

Thread closed really.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #258 on: March 06, 2014, 11:13 AM »

Cmongoose dropping truth bombs
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #259 on: March 08, 2014, 08:52 AM »

I don't know whats the matter with me nowadays.    I'm just a mess.      Frown          trying to find who I am.....   it's complicated... it's too personal to speak about
[ Last edit by backhandslice March 08, 2014, 07:01 PM ] IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Are people on Murraysworld too sensitive? « Reply #260 on: March 11, 2014, 07:19 PM »

My 1000 th post already since 2011!
Are people on MW too sensitive? Sometimes..and sometimes too negative.. I prefer the weighed post and also like the variation of the members...thanks all for your posts en the magic of being a fan from our boy with all the extremes.  I enjoy it all. My own favorite post from the 1000 was my message at the USopen 2012 when I encouraged Andy when he had lost the 4th set its all in your hands, we are behind you !!!  (Of course I allow myself to think that some of our positive vibrations reaches Andy as did mine approximately when he was in the bathroom Smile )
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »