Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  WTF RR: Murray vs Berdych 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Murray vs Berdych: Predictions!
Murray in 2 - 11 (36.7%)
Murray in 3 - 16 (53.3%)
Berdych in 2 - 1 (3.3%)
Berdych in 3 - 2 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 48 Go Down Reply
Author

WTF RR: Murray vs Berdych

(Read 12204 times)
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #60 on: November 05, 2012, 01:06 AM »

Well, I do hope that happens soon - go paperless.

My job is fantastic because it's all paperless as all my documents are on the Document Centre (common/shared drive with different type of security assigned individually as per the different needs) and I work directly from there. And if I have meetings, then I can always use my personal drive to access all the documents and upload them on to projectors directly. I really think that one day we will be almost paperless and most people will be able to work from home in the future. 

I work from home but that is because I am retired and I do as little housework as I can get away with.    Andy comes first this week (or any week)
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #61 on: November 05, 2012, 01:06 AM »

I work from home Smile

I have a problem waking up at reasonable hours though.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #62 on: November 05, 2012, 05:06 AM »

Well, I do hope that happens soon - go paperless.

My job is fantastic because it's all paperless as all my documents are on the Document Centre (common/shared drive with different type of security assigned individually as per the different needs) and I work directly from there. And if I have meetings, then I can always use my personal drive to access all the documents and upload them on to projectors directly. I really think that one day we will be almost paperless and most people will be able to work from home in the future. 

I've been working using remote access for over 12 yrs...there are pros and cons to it. However, the world is a long way off a complete paperless work enviroment....there have been various feasibility studies done...and it is simply too expensive for many established workplaces..especially public sector...too convert and transition achived to paperless. Would be nice though.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #63 on: November 05, 2012, 07:47 AM »

what was the slogan bbh?  Abit late I fear and not really t-shirt weather.

I think it was Grabcopy/Joe's suggestion ages ago. May have been a placard with "Olympic Gold Not" on it for anyone seeing a Fed match  Whistle
Could be me Saturday pm. Think
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #64 on: November 05, 2012, 08:04 AM »

I think we should design a positive Olympic Gold/USO t-shirt bbh to celebrate our man.   Can't be bothered to bait the smug smugfed fans as they will soon be yesterday's fans anyway.

Well it's official:  Boris Becker says Andy has the death group.  Nevertheless he also said he expected an Andy-Nole final even though they're in the same group.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #65 on: November 05, 2012, 08:32 AM »

Very tricky group, although Tipsarevic or Del Potro would give Andy serious problems too.

Murray, Federer, Ferrer, Tsonga would have been my hand-picked group if we had that luxury.

I think Andy will come through today, tough opening match but the home crowd will be a big boost hopefully.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #66 on: November 05, 2012, 08:45 AM »

Well it couldn't have been Ferrer as he and Andy are equivalent seeds.  Pity Andy couldn't play himself in before he has to meet birdy.  But if he wins, then he'll be in a v strong position for the rest of the week so could be a blessing in disguise.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #67 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00 AM »

That was certainly the impression I got - never saw anyone beam like that when they lost before

I have to say my innocent mind (lol) didn't take that in until you mentioned it. Now I think of it, he did look pleased with himself. Let's hope Berdych looking pleased with himself doesn't last.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #68 on: November 05, 2012, 10:11 AM »

Sometimes I think Andy benefits from having to be on the ball, so to speak, from the start. Look at Wimbledon and the USO. Andy got through both first rounds, easily against Davydenko at Wimbly, but Davy could have threatened so Andy needed to be on, and though the first round at the USO looks simple enough on paper, Bogomolov put up something of a fight. It was a pretty close match, so again, Andy had to focus.

I think if Andy gets through today with a win it will set him up nicely for the week. A good start for Andy wouldn't do the crowds any harm too.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #69 on: November 05, 2012, 10:31 AM »

You hit the nail on the head there teejay!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #70 on: November 05, 2012, 11:46 AM »

I don't care about Andy's draw because it only makes him more hungry. Andy thrives on challenge.

I can't wait to see this smorgasbord of tennis talent at this exciting venue, and to see our Champ being cheered on by his home crowd.

To all those fortunate enough to be there, I wish you all a fantastic time.. and I expect nothing less than you lose your voice! Enjoy Smile
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #71 on: November 05, 2012, 12:01 PM »

Let's Go Andy. Let's Go cmon yeah yay yay
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #72 on: November 05, 2012, 01:12 PM »

I don't care about Andy's draw because it only makes him more hungry. Andy thrives on challenge.

I can't wait to see this smorgasbord of tennis talent at this exciting venue, and to see our Champ being cheered on by his home crowd.

To all those fortunate enough to be there, I wish you all a fantastic time.. and I expect nothing less than you lose your voice! Enjoy Smile
thanks Linda.  Will shout as loud as I can when there later in the week.  I have a deep as well as loud voice [so deep that often mistaken for a man on the phone] so it helps it carry!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #73 on: November 05, 2012, 01:32 PM »

thanks Linda.  Will shout as loud as I can when there later in the week.  I have a deep as well as loud voice [so deep that often mistaken for a man on the phone] so it helps it carry!
You are funny! So we should listen out for Foghorn Leghorn, then? lmao

Anyone taking their bongos with them?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATPWTF RR: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #74 on: November 05, 2012, 01:32 PM »

COME ON ANDY! SO HOPE HE WINS. LOVE WTF Very Happy Very Happy Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 48 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »