Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Murray in 3 - 32 (97%)
Murray in 4 - 1 (3%)
Murray in 5 - 0 (0%)
Millot in 3 - 0 (0%)
Millot in 4 - 0 (0%)
Millot in 5 - 0 (0%)
Comedy 7th option. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 30 Go Down Reply
Author

Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot

(Read 7539 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 07:56 PM »

Think they're partly visible, but lots of trees blocking a potential full view.
Yes there are a lot of trees there.  I also (much later) moved to a top flat in Scotland Street, which runs parallel to the back of Bellevue Cresent, and I had a completely unhindered view of the courts, not that there was much worth watching really, although it could be mildly entertaining at times.  By that time though I had stopped playing tennis.

Must mean Andy's a bigger draw than Fed... Whistle
Now, now BBH - that's bordering on the sacrilegious ... naughty  wink
[ Last edit by Aileen January 15, 2014, 08:03 PM ] IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 08:07 PM »

Moi?  innocent
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #47 on: January 15, 2014, 08:28 PM »

Hi everyone. I'm out of the country.   Can anyone confirm what TV channels will be covering the match?  BBC, Sky, Eurosport?

Thanks in advance.  MP
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #48 on: January 15, 2014, 08:32 PM »

Andys match tomorrow is on Eurosport 1 9 am uk time
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #49 on: January 15, 2014, 08:44 PM »

Hi everyone. I'm out of the country.   Can anyone confirm what TV channels will be covering the match?  BBC, Sky, Eurosport?

Thanks in advance.  MP

Jet setting again mickey Wink you got some life  Whistle
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 08:49 PM »

Jet setting again mickey Wink you got some life  Whistle

I'm in Prague for about the fiftieth time. Trust me, the attraction wears off, AngieB
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 08:51 PM »

Cheers - I will find a link or commit Hari Kari in shame (I'm an IT guy....)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #52 on: January 15, 2014, 09:05 PM »

9:30am according to LiveScoreHunter, which is what I'll be watching.  Don't see how a ladies' match, if it starts at 7pm (8am UK), can be that short, unless Azarenka double-bagels her opponent very quickly.  Even then there's the warm-up, on-court interview, and a brief gap before Andy's match.

IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #53 on: January 15, 2014, 09:05 PM »

Annoying time for me. 11pm our time but I've got to get up about 2am to get to the airport so will be going to bed early to try and get some sleep. Was hoping it would be an afternoon match I could record or see live after work.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #54 on: January 15, 2014, 09:16 PM »

Cheers - I will find a link or commit Hari Kari in shame (I'm an IT guy....)
Try this one Mickeypops - http://www.drakulastream.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html - Andy's match is down for 9:30am GMT, but if you go up to the right hand corner of the page you'll see a white box (the one on the left) where you can change the times according to where you're watching from.  I'm sure I don't need to tell you Prague is GMT+1!  You can keep an eye on the times because they often get changed if matches are running later than their estimated time.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #55 on: January 15, 2014, 09:26 PM »

Dunno how it works but u seem to get Eurosport on livescorehunter, without paying obviously Think
And could blooming well do without Mats W tbh.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 09:35 PM »

At work wont see it  will need to just follow live scores when I get the chance
Me too, Angiebabez, we have the same fate.  doh Cant concentrate when Andys playing and I'm at work. My mind keeps wondering (more than usual).

Anyway its nice that Andy gets a night match after the 42 oC one on Tues. So, just do it Andy!

cmon yeah cmon yeah cmon yeah

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #57 on: January 15, 2014, 09:40 PM »

Dunno how it works but u seem to get Eurosport on livescorehunter, without paying obviously Think
And could blooming well do without Mats W tbh.
Eurosport and ESPN, although it seems to be Eurosport atm, and without their ghastly comms. yay  At least the ESPN ones are much better.

I don't know how LSH keeps going because so many free livestreams have been closed down over the last 2 or 3 years due to the fact that that they're broadcasting illegally, and LSH is well known, so  presumably they've found a way to get round the problem.
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #58 on: January 15, 2014, 09:43 PM »

Isn't the Aussie open exhausting?  I'm at the age when a gentleman wakes up at least once during the night gto visit the bathroom.  Inevitably the iPad mini gets open to see the scores.  If Andy's playing, that's me up.  If I can't get back to sleep promptly, that's me up to see anyone....  I'm a shell of a man after two weeks.  Oh, and I'm trying to work throughout all this.

Why can't the Aussies adopt a decent time zone?  LOL

MP
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #59 on: January 15, 2014, 09:48 PM »

Hope you're enjoying the Slam in your part of the world Bev?
Sweet photo of Andy in the H2H. I appreciate your services to tennis fans  clap

Is it also hot in NZ? Must say could do with a bit of sun myself..if someone there could send a few rays over here.  its -10 oC and snowing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »