Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Murray in 3 - 32 (97%)
Murray in 4 - 1 (3%)
Murray in 5 - 0 (0%)
Millot in 3 - 0 (0%)
Millot in 4 - 0 (0%)
Millot in 5 - 0 (0%)
Comedy 7th option. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Down Reply
Author

Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot

(Read 7672 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #405 on: January 16, 2014, 07:47 PM »

Then leave.

Very rude, Connor.

Just ignore it Angie - it's fairly easy to do.

I thought I would be able to do that but no, it's not getting easy for me.

This forum isnt a fansite anymore its just people arguing with each other .......depressing and embarrassing.

Agreed. Told almost the same thing to Gangsta a while back in a PM. I'm leaving too. Need a break from all this.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #406 on: January 16, 2014, 07:47 PM »

We are only onto R3 and the revolution has begun.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #407 on: January 16, 2014, 08:04 PM »

No I am sure it will all be plain sailing like at the US Open in 2012, where Andy was fully fit.

One of the things you do wrong is to confuse your opinions and the facts.    Your opinion is just that and may or may not be correct:  e.g.   ...."at the US Open in 2012, where Andy was fully fit."   Andy had a back problem, possibly as far back as the FO 2012, and you have no earthly way of knowing if he was fully fit at the US Open.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #408 on: January 16, 2014, 08:04 PM »

Please don't leave Angie.......or you Sabine!
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #409 on: January 16, 2014, 08:21 PM »

This forum isnt a fansite anymore its just people arguing with each other .......depressing and embarrassing.

Yes it is. 
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #410 on: January 16, 2014, 08:30 PM »

Ooooer! 2 weeks into the season and all out war. The Aussie heat seems to be getting to folk. Can we please chill and enjoy the tennis. Haven't seen any of the match as was at work tho Angie kindly kept me posted. Was very obliging ofAndy to win literally as the bell for end of lunch went. Didn't wanted to be left wondering til 3. Considerate chap is our Andy.

ps not keen on the match threads during matches either, rarely on then. Don't mind folk having different oipinions and lively debate but don't like the slanging matches when it starts to get personal. And there's a difference between being exasperated if Andy hits a df/ ue etc and calling for everything like he does it on purpose. At end of the day it is a sport!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #411 on: January 16, 2014, 08:38 PM »

One of the things you do wrong is to confuse your opinions and the facts.    Your opinion is just that and may or may not be correct:  e.g.   ...."at the US Open in 2012, where Andy was fully fit."   Andy had a back problem, possibly as far back as the FO 2012, and you have no earthly way of knowing if he was fully fit at the US Open.

The difference is at that time he was taking treatment for the back. He won a slam.

Now he is back off surgery and extremely rusty.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #412 on: January 16, 2014, 08:41 PM »

Yes, of course myself and Connor are in the wrong.

Don't know what I've done to 'ruin the forum', just gave my personal opinion on things, which I am not afraid to and discussed things.

Not once have I personally insulted anyone, but apparently I am a big problem?

If that is the case I don't see much point in being on here.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #413 on: January 16, 2014, 08:44 PM »

Yes, of course myself and Connor are in the wrong.

Don't know what I've done to 'ruin the forum', just gave my personal opinion on things, which I am not afraid to and discussed things.

Not once have I personally insulted anyone, but apparently I am a big problem?

If that is the case I don't see much point in being on here.

Same here, some people clearly see us both as a threat to something despite it just being our opinions.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #414 on: January 16, 2014, 08:45 PM »

^ Good post Westie.......I agree totally! Andy is not long back from surgery and some people ought to cut him some slack, instead of taking out their own personal frustrations on him, instead of giving him the appreciation he deserves! We're bloody lucky to have him and if they don't think so, they should go support somebody else!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #415 on: January 16, 2014, 08:46 PM »

The difference is at that time he was taking treatment for the back. He won a slam.

Now he is back off surgery and extremely rusty.

If he was on treatment then he was not fully fit.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #416 on: January 16, 2014, 08:50 PM »

Exactly! Winning that slam was down to sheer guts and determination, in spite of his pain!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #417 on: January 16, 2014, 08:51 PM »

YEs but the circumstances were still different to what they are today.

Lopez troubled him in that USO and he certainly can do it in this AO.
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #418 on: January 16, 2014, 09:00 PM »

All of this agro and I'm not involved?  Think

Prodigy, Gangsta - ignore them. The usual suspects are getting upset because you refuse to toe the sycophantic party line.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Australian Open 2014 R2: Andy Murray vs Vincent Millot « Reply #419 on: January 16, 2014, 09:01 PM »

All of this agro and I'm not involved?  Think

Prodigy, Gangsta - ignore them. The usual suspects are getting upset because you refuse to toe the sycophantic party line.

Brilliant advice boogers and I shall ignore them.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »