Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Rain delay - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Australian Open
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

Australian Open

upfunny I would love to see that!
IP Logged

you probably will. i will be in the world records book for the only human able to talk 3 different languages at once! roflmao i wouldn't even have to try!
IP Logged

roflmao
When I'm in French class and I don't know a word I just say it in English or Dutch...
I'll be right behind you in the recordbook as a human who can speak 2 languages without the teachter noticing  roflmao
IP Logged

Quote from: "Tennis-Player"
Quote from: "hulahoop"
Excuse me whie I pick myself up from the floor.
Good grief, has the beeb got a new controller who's an Andy fan?
They never ever show matches from the other slams, let alone an ordinary ATP event unless it's a semi or final..
Yet they've shown Andy's semi's final in Bangkok plus his exploits in Basle.
I'm gobsmacked, but delighted.  

Eh? Am I missing something confused

Sorry. I meant stuff ike this
Sat 21 Jan:
BBC ONE: Watch highlights from the middle weekend in Melbourne throughout Grandstand between 1300-1630.

shocking  That's unheard of for the Beeb, and I'm delighted. Andy's having quite an impact if the BBC are going to cover the middle week of the Aus Open. Even if it is just highlights.

IP Logged

Quote from: "Tennis-Player"
Excuse me whie I pick myself up from the floor.
Good grief, has the beeb got a new controller who's an Andy fan?
They never ever show matches from the other slams, let alone an ordinary ATP event unless it's a semi or final..
Yet they've shown Andy's semi's final in Bangkok plus his exploits in Basle.
I'm gobsmacked, but delighted.  

Eh? Am I missing something confused

Sorry. I meant stuff ike this
Sat 21 Jan:
BBC ONE: Watch highlights from the middle weekend in Melbourne throughout Grandstand between 1300-1630.

shocking  That's unheard of for the Beeb, and I'm delighted. Andy's having quite an impact if the BBC are going to cover the middle week of the Aus Open. Even if it is just highlights.

Sorry I've just read through what you said before and it made perfect sense... not sure why I didn't get you before... must have been a blonde moment LOL #-o

and yes it is fantastic  goodjob  Do they not normally do so much? I've completely forgotten from last year.
IP Logged

guardian.co.uk

Telegraph.co.uk
IP Logged

Thanks Laura  goodjob

I can't wait to actually watch Andy next week no more rubbish LiveScore!
IP Logged

I thought those were really positive articles, finally some people who know what their talking about. goodjob
IP Logged

no way! is Andy actually on TV?
IP Logged

Good articles, thanks Laura. Smile

(Even if the Telegraph link is too long... :P Wink)
IP Logged

Quote from: "JohnW"
Good articles, thanks Laura. Smile

(Even if the Telegraph link is too long... :P Wink)

well edit it then :P (I did try and then realised i'd forgotten how to....) Wink
IP Logged

Mwahaha... it goes like this: Description goes here Smile
IP Logged

Wow.....thank you Very Happy Done it for the guardian one (without even looking at the telegraph one!!!  hug )
IP Logged

Cool... you are win! Wink
IP Logged

I am so totally win!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply