Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Today, 12:00 Midnight BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Australian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Murray in 3 - 26 (74.3%)
Murray in 4 - 6 (17.1%)
Murray in 5 - 0 (0%)
Soeda in 3 - 0 (0%)
Soeda in 4 - 0 (0%)
Soeda in 5 - 1 (2.9%)
Comedy 7th option. - 2 (5.7%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Australian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda

(Read 5028 times)
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 06:46 PM »

Thanks for the H2H Bev! Great Andy photo with the T-shirt it's amazing.

It's so nice to see "all the usual suspects" back on MW, ready to support Andy in the AO.
cmonandy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 07:59 PM »

ooh if 6 I might be able to watch some of it at least on line as won't be at home to watch on tv.  Had forgotten that fed will be playing that day but pissed off if they're giving the number 7 (?) seed priority over the number 4.    Hope it's not one of those courts Andy has trouble with - can anyone remember what it's like?
Like most tennis courts I'd presume but hotter than most.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 08:00 PM »

Like most tennis courts I'd presume but hotter than most.

w00t cheeky
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 08:03 PM »

Moi. search me
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 08:10 PM »

I'm glad Andy's getting the extra day, despite the awful heat.  The more practice and acclimatisation he can get, the better.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #35 on: January 12, 2014, 09:49 PM »

Hi everyone, australion open is the worst time wise for me.   I'll have to check the time but I think it's around midnight or 1 am and have to work the next day, so I may have to wake and check the live update and go back to sleep. Haha that is if I can.

What do you all think of Andy's draw?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #36 on: January 12, 2014, 10:00 PM »

Hi everyone, australion open is the worst time wise for me.   I'll have to check the time but I think it's around midnight or 1 am and have to work the next day, so I may have to wake and check the live update and go back to sleep. Haha that is if I can.

Hi Apollo.  I don't think the timing is ideal for any of us.  I'll be travelling to, or at work and will be lucky to be able to check the livescores during the match.  Frown

The draw is what it is.  I don't set much store re good or bad draws.  
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 10:03 PM »

Ditto! Can watch some with breakfast but will need to leave for work and check updates at breaktime . Really the only times I cd watch Andy live wd be if he was on a night match at the weekend or first on at weekend. Hey ho. Still looking forward to it.
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 10:04 PM »

I am nervous like normal.  nervous
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #39 on: January 12, 2014, 10:11 PM »

Hi everyone, australion open is the worst time wise for me.   I'll have to check the time but I think it's around midnight or 1 am and have to work the next day, so I may have to wake and check the live update and go back to sleep. Haha that is if I can.

As far as I'm concerned, he couldn't have asked for a better first three rounds to ease himself into the tournament, given how match-rusty he is, but should he progress into the second week things will inevitably get tougher.  Unfortunately nobody, including Andy himself, knows just exactly how he will perform, particularly in the early stages, and I think how he copes with the scorching heat could be a factor.  It's really a case for taking each match as it comes and to try not to raise our own expectations.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 03:04 AM »

Off to bed. Set the PVR to tape.
Better see Andy and not some poxy Umerican player when I get up to watch tomorrow (Umerican feed yawn)

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #41 on: January 13, 2014, 03:27 AM »

Off to bed. Set the PVR to tape.
Better see Andy and not some poxy Umerican player when I get up to watch tomorrow (Umerican feed yawn)
I don't think you're on the right day Linda. confused
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #42 on: January 13, 2014, 05:46 AM »

Hi Apollo.  I don't think the timing is ideal for any of us.  I'll be travelling to, or at work and will be lucky to be able to check the livescores during the match.  Frown

The draw is what it is.  I don't set much store re good or bad draws. 

Well those of us in the southern hemisphere Whistle It doesn't happen often for us, so we have to make the most of it cmon yeah
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #43 on: January 13, 2014, 08:58 AM »

That's where retirement comes in handy! An IPad and earphones means I can watch it in bed without waking Os. Hope he does well.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Autralian Open 2014 R1: Andy Murray vs Go Soeda « Reply #44 on: January 13, 2014, 09:40 AM »

No matches of great importance for me tonight at midnight, so might have an early night to wake up early for this.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »