Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Documentry
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17 Reply

BBC Documentry

Woohoo!!! Knew could rely on Dani for a date  yay
IP Logged

Ooh maybe I will be on it.....shouting "I love you Andy" as he walked up the high st..v w00t
IP Logged

Dani, you absolute star!!!!! So excited for this.... The GQ article and the one in Red magazine have been so positive, I feel this insight into his life too will win Andy many supporters and rightly so..... *EXCITED*

I'm so excited for it too Milly!I've been looking forward to it since it was announced that there was going to be a documentary on him,but with each bit of info we get I look forward to it more!  yay

Woohoo!!! Knew could rely on Dani for a date  yay

Ahh,you're so sweet Ange  hug To be honest I found this little article quite by accident lol!But I was thrilled to see it Smile
IP Logged

Thank you Dani!!!!!!!!! Smashing, written it in my diary just incase I forget, as IF!  yay
IP Logged

in my diary, on my calendar... just need to remember to record it as won't be at home that day  Rolling Eyes  yay
IP Logged

Do you guys reckon there'll be ads/trailers for this before it plays?And if so,how long before the documentary itself do they usually start appearing?
IP Logged

I guess in the previous week dani?
IP Logged

Ok,thanks Ruthie!Not long to go now at all yay
IP Logged

anybody know what happened to the documentary xxdanixx's link doesnt work anymore
IP Logged
Caz

Yes.......2xtreme is right, so can someone pleeease tell us the date?
IP Logged

The documentary is on  Tuesday June 18th (think it's BBC2) 10.35 p.m. to 11.25.
IP Logged
Caz

The documentary is on  Tuesday June 18th (think it's BBC2) 10.35 p.m. to 11.25.
Bless you Jan!  hug
IP Logged

18th june bbc 1 10:35 pm to 11:35 pm
IP Logged

That's great I have marked it on the calender, I have a terrible memory. Looking forward to seeing it.
IP Logged
Caz

18th june bbc 1 10:35 pm to 11:35 pm
Thanks!  Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17 Reply