Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Documentry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: BBC Documentry  (Read 9679 times)
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #75 on: June 23, 2013, 08:14 AM »

I thought Kim sounds very like Kate Middleton.... Both have gorgeous hair also.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #76 on: June 23, 2013, 09:19 AM »

Ok what's with the wellies? Andy looks like a farmer.  Whats got into him, these will be nigh on useless at wimbledon.

First time Ive heard Kim speak. She sounds so posh, like a member of the royal family.

I'm not able to view the video. Frown
Can someone please help me out?
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #77 on: June 23, 2013, 10:37 AM »

Another sneak peek from the documentary, shows Andy discussing his nickname and his dad talking about Andy's competitiveness even as a child.... Do not click if you're wanting to avoid spoilers...

Sorry to Sabine and others, I don't have the technical know how to embed the video here..sorry!!  imsorry

BBC Sport | VIDEO: I used to be 'Bamm-Bamm', says Murray - http://aggbot.com/Sport-News/article/19848299
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #78 on: June 23, 2013, 02:15 PM »

I laughed when I heard what Andy's nickname used to be. I used to call Lleyton Hewitt Bamm-Bamm!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #79 on: June 23, 2013, 05:57 PM »

What time is this on tonight?
IP Logged
2xtreme
Junior

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #80 on: June 23, 2013, 06:02 PM »

10:35pm
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #81 on: June 23, 2013, 06:17 PM »

10:35pm

10.25 p.m. according to my paper.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #82 on: June 23, 2013, 06:43 PM »

It's 10.25pm.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #83 on: June 23, 2013, 07:02 PM »

Looking forward to it. Btw did anyone else catch the Andy reference on Casualty last night? I never watch it but just happened to switch on before the news and some character was referencing watching  Andy Murray on TV at the Olympic Final as some kind of alibi. Talk about product placement - I nearly fell off my seat.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #84 on: June 23, 2013, 07:09 PM »

Please don't spoil it. Kate Middleton-Wales-Windsor may be a lovely lass, but her husband has never had to fight for anything in his life, troubled though it has undoubtedly been. They are all parasites in my opinion, including fellow travellers like her awful sister.  We'll see enough of them swanning around Wimbledon over the next fortnight as it is.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #85 on: June 23, 2013, 07:17 PM »

Alright don't get yer knickers in a twist...I just said she sounded like her, I'm not remotely interested in the other stuff.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #86 on: June 23, 2013, 07:20 PM »

Please don't spoil it. Kate Middleton-Wales-Windsor may be a lovely lass, but her husband has never had to fight for anything in his life, troubled though it has undoubtedly been. They are all parasites in my opinion, including fellow travellers like her awful sister.  We'll see enough of them swanning around Wimbledon over the next fortnight as it is.

Wow! I thought some weren't capable of these opinions.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #87 on: June 23, 2013, 07:30 PM »

Prince William's mother was killed in a car accident when he was 15. Before that his parents divorced in the full glare of publicity. I think that's quite enough for most people to deal with, whoever they are.

The name calling is a bit cheap. The royals do a damned sight more than the politicians who are supposed to represent us, and we're stupid enough to vote for them.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #88 on: June 23, 2013, 07:31 PM »

yay 3 hours and counting I'm getting tired already  yawn gonna put a film on and shake a cocktail, 10-30 is past my bedtime on a Sunday but no way am I missing this  no
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #89 on: June 23, 2013, 07:57 PM »

I am going to bed now Angie. I haven't been feeling to good today I am going to the doc on Thursday as something wrong with the blood results been feeling very tired it could be my kidneys so I hope they get to the bottom of it. Ill cuddle up in bed and Andy can cheer me up. Hope you enjoy your cocktail and toast Andy for me too.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »