Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Documentry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Documentry

(Read 13824 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #120 on: June 23, 2013, 11:54 PM »

Brilliant , totally Brilliant, can everyone going to Centre Court tomorrow please be made to watch this please and realise Mr Murray is a one off, support him to the hilt, he is the bet British Tennis Player in the open era and a thoroughly nice guy - he deserves the whole country's support.

Normal, honest, decent, humble and down to earth oh and a wicked sense of humour, everything that us on MW have known for a long time.  Please Wimbledon crowd give him your support, the guy is a legend.

Good posting!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #121 on: June 23, 2013, 11:58 PM »

Thoroughly enjoyed it.  I thought Alec Ferguson's comment about the importance of self-belief at the very top of the game was right on the money. He has that in spades now, let's hope it bears fruit.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #122 on: June 23, 2013, 11:59 PM »

Kim's voice is a lot deeper than I thought it would be... Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged
caroline
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #123 on: June 24, 2013, 12:12 AM »

How people can send hate mail to another person is unbelievable. The hurt Andy felt must have been awful and to still come out and have to play tennis every day must have been really hard. Well he's risen above all of that and come out on top.Good for him anybody doing that should be ashamed of themselves.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #124 on: June 24, 2013, 12:15 AM »

I really enjoyed watching - brilliant documentary. Smile
IP Logged
Moozza

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #125 on: June 24, 2013, 12:17 AM »

Was a great watch!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #126 on: June 24, 2013, 12:22 AM »

What an utterly sound guy. Just shows how many celebrity-obsessed, shallow fartbrains there are in this country. Stick to Jeremy Kyle, eh?
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #127 on: June 24, 2013, 01:35 AM »

It was really sad to watch Andy and Jamie talking about Dunblane.  I remember reading an article about people that should have been in the twin towers on 9/11. People that missed the flights that were hijacked. Psychologists were saying that these people really struggle because they know what would have happened if they had been in the towers or they had boarded those flights.  If Hamilton had entered the school 10-15 mins later then Andy could have been one of those children. I'm sure both Andy and Jamie have thought 'what if?'
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #128 on: June 24, 2013, 01:57 AM »

Looks like I don't need to upload, after all.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #129 on: June 24, 2013, 06:56 AM »

Thought it was luvverly wub Especially liked the contributions from Spacey, Rafa and Timbo. clap clap clap
Was so awful  watching him try to talk about the school massacre and of course that bloody final again.
He's a grand big-hearted normal bloke with an extraordinary talent.
And what brilliant taste us lot have in supporting him tender
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #130 on: June 24, 2013, 07:48 AM »

Enjoyed that: the Wimbledon win, Kevin Spacey, as well as  J-Mac and Agassi. Really enjoyed hearing from Kim too.
IP Logged
syc23
Futures Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #131 on: June 24, 2013, 08:00 AM »

So so sad to hear Andy and his family recount what had happened about the shooting.. and so proud of what he has achieved so far not only as a player but as a decent young man.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #132 on: June 24, 2013, 08:21 AM »

Thought it was luvverly wub Especially liked the contributions from Spacey, Rafa and Timbo. clap clap clap
Was so awful  watching him try to talk about the school massacre and of course that bloody final again.
He's a grand big-hearted normal bloke with an extraordinary talent.
And what brilliant taste us lot have in supporting him tender
I like many others cried with Andy over Dunblane and his speech after the final last year. He showed his courage by trying to speak even though he was unable to hold back the tears.
I also felt that it showed the respect and friendship there is between Andy and Rafa, I felt it is greater between these two than there is between Andy and Nole, which is not what I had thought.
Sue Barker was very sensitive and did a great job.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #133 on: June 24, 2013, 08:57 AM »

So much love,support and heartfelt messages on Facebook for Andy after the documentary...... Very very proud of him  Heart Heart Heart
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #134 on: June 24, 2013, 09:00 AM »

Really enjoyed it made me laugh and cry, amazing young man, and he so deserves to win wimby , hard work hard lessons he has had to learn, just love him. wub
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »