Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Documentry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Documentry

(Read 11178 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #150 on: June 24, 2013, 10:41 AM »

Dani, my sister, being in Ireland like yourself, can't use the iplayer either. It drives her mad.

Someone more technie than me might know more about it than I do, but isn't there something you can download that kids the iplayer etc into thinking your ip is from the UK? That's what Dani's issue is, the iplayer is picking up that her ip isn't British and it's blocking her.

I watched the documentary again this morning while having my breakfast. It was just as good the second time around.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #151 on: June 24, 2013, 10:46 AM »

Dani Elena's one is working for me x
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #152 on: June 24, 2013, 11:00 AM »

Ahhh,thank you SO much Elena!!(And Angie too,as somehow I missed it til you poined it out to me)-it works for me too yay!! yay
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #153 on: June 24, 2013, 11:01 AM »

Ahhh,thank you SO much Elena!!(And Angie too,as somehow I missed it til you poined it out to me)-it works for me too yay!! yay

Yayyy  yay enjoy xx
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #154 on: June 24, 2013, 11:02 AM »

I liked the bit were Rafa was sending texts to Andy in the restaurant  lol
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #155 on: June 24, 2013, 11:07 AM »

I liked the bit were Rafa was sending texts to Andy in the restaurant  lol

Ooh,I mised that bit last night!Can't wait to get to it though-I remember Andy talking about it some video a while back-I think a Q&A fpr Adidas or something- and I was roaring laughing lol
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #156 on: June 24, 2013, 11:07 AM »

Brilliant - enjoy!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #157 on: June 24, 2013, 11:19 AM »

Dani, my sister, being in Ireland like yourself, can't use the iplayer either. It drives her mad.

Someone more technie than me might know more about it than I do, but isn't there something you can download that kids the iplayer etc into thinking your ip is from the UK? That's what Dani's issue is, the iplayer is picking up that her ip isn't British and it's blocking her.

I watched the documentary again this morning while having my breakfast. It was just as good the second time around.

I have heard of those Teejay,but the problem is it all seems very complicated!One time I downloaded one program that someone recommended to me,and it turned out it didn't work for mac computers (and of course,that's what I own! Rolling Eyes) Another time I tried something else another girl recommended to me and,while I think it did do the job with the ip,it slowed down my connection so much that the video wouldn't play anyway! Rolling Eyes

I'm sure people can get these things working,but not being very technologically good,I haven't had much luck so far!

Brilliant - enjoy!

Ohhh,I will! Very Happy Thanks again!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #158 on: June 24, 2013, 12:35 PM »

The programme about Andy has just confirmed how great a person he is. I loved the film and like others when he started to cry brought tears to my eyes. He is a wonderful human being and it was so nice to see his side away from tennis just a nice bloke going about his business. It was nice to see his friends who see the whole person and not just the tennis player.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #159 on: June 24, 2013, 12:39 PM »

Really enjoyed that last night Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #160 on: June 24, 2013, 12:53 PM »

can't wait to watch it having read all your comments.  I've been waking up incredibly early recently and had to get an early train anyway today so decided to defer gratification and just record it.
I read somewhere recently that Andy is a consummate business man -
 perhaps he's taken out shares in Kleenex as sounds like sales will have rocketed following the docu never mind what might happen at W itself.  Whistle
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #161 on: June 24, 2013, 12:59 PM »

Ooh dani your not having much luck Frown I get problems like that periodically because I'm on a tablet.
Maybe you should change your medication, Angie! Weedman
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #162 on: June 24, 2013, 01:14 PM »

Ohhh,there's a little bit missing at the end Frown

Still-what a wonderful,wonderful documentary.It was interesting,insightful,and SO emotional-some bits were funny (face cream,Andy?Really?) some were heart-breaking (Andy burying his face in his dog as he tried to talk about Dunblane left me feeling just broken),and I don't know how anyone on earth could fail to like and admire him after seeing that documentary! I wish we could make it required viewing for every single person walking through the Wimbledon entrance over the next fortnight!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #163 on: June 24, 2013, 01:34 PM »

This is working for me

Watched it last night with my daughter, who came prepared - tissues at the ready. Wonderful! As much of a rollercoaster as some of the matches

This is great. I've been dying to see it. I've only watched a few seconds of it and found it very emotional already. Will have to watch it later tonight. Thanks so much Elena.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #164 on: June 24, 2013, 01:40 PM »

Maybe you should change your medication, Angie! Weedman

w00t good one lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »