Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Documentry
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Reply

BBC Documentry

finally watched it - pre Wimbledon version - last week.  Loved it needless to say and loved the way his friends talked about Andy as well as how he came across himself. One thing that struck me, that I'd not seen mentioned anywhere, was Ferguson saying he gets more emotionally involved in Andy's matches than he did in his own team's.  Don't feel quite so stupid getting so emotionally involved now!  Still got the post-Wimbledon version to watch.   yay

Where did you watch it Ruthie? Online?
IP Logged

no sorry Milly I'd recorded both of them but just hadn't managed to watch until a week or so ago - or was it me deferring my gratification?  Whistle
IP Logged

Anyone know if the post-Wimbledon edition exists anywhere at all? Can only find the pre-Wimby one.
IP Logged

Anyone know if the post-Wimbledon edition exists anywhere at all? Can only find the pre-Wimby one.

Where can you access the pre-Wimbly one?
IP Logged

aagh - my sky box had a nervous breakdown last night and the only way to restore it to health turned out to be to wipe all the recordings.  So I've lost the documentary [and still hadn't watched the post-Wimbledon version, that will teach me] together with Today at Wimbledon for THAT day and a couple of Sky documentaries about Andy as well as some other bits and pieces about him.  
Just hoping that beeb will repeat the documentary over the xmas holiday period in light of the most momentous sporting occasion of the year.  The really annoying thing is that I was planning to buy a recordable dvd player so as to record the things I really want to keep but hadn't got round to i.
IP Logged

I might have the post Wimbledon on my Hard drive, unsure.
IP Logged

ooh if you do prod and were able to copy it to dvd I would of course pay you and be in your debt eternally.  But we could wait until after xmas season to see if beeb do repeat it then.
IP Logged

Will check which version it is later, if it's the post wimbledon version I will burn it to disk for you and post it out to you.
IP Logged

I'm fairly sure the documentary will be repeated toward the end of the year.  Unfortunately, my post-Wimbledon version didn't properly record, so it misses out on the beginning, so I've been crossing my fingers, willing a repeat to happen!  I'm sure it will work. lol 
IP Logged

I'm fairly sure the documentary will be repeated toward the end of the year.  Unfortunately, my post-Wimbledon version didn't properly record, so it misses out on the beginning, so I've been crossing my fingers, willing a repeat to happen!  I'm sure it will work. lol 
   SPOTY will provide a chance to air it again, I'm sure.
IP Logged

That's what I was thinking, but I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC couldn't repeat it until afterwards because of some stupid impartiality rule.  Sky, on the other hand, repeated the Wiggins documentary about three times in the week before SPOTY last year! Whistle
IP Logged

Will check which version it is later, if it's the post wimbledon version I will burn it to disk for you and post it out to you.
you're a star prod but as I say happy to wait and see if, like others expect, the beeb repeats it next month. 
IP Logged

aagh - my sky box had a nervous breakdown last night and the only way to restore it to health turned out to be to wipe all the recordings.  So I've lost the documentary [and still hadn't watched the post-Wimbledon version, that will teach me] together with Today at Wimbledon for THAT day and a couple of Sky documentaries about Andy as well as some other bits and pieces about him.   
Just hoping that beeb will repeat the documentary over the xmas holiday period in light of the most momentous sporting occasion of the year.  The really annoying thing is that I was planning to buy a recordable dvd player so as to record the things I really want to keep but hadn't got round to i.
hug  Don't you just love technology! Rolling Eyes

Hopefully the Beeb will repeat it because I never saw the post-Wimbledon version.
IP Logged

Aileen I'll also send you one in the post.
IP Logged

Aileen I'll also send you one in the post.
I greatly appreciate that Proddy. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Reply