Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Documentry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Documentry

(Read 12464 times)
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #180 on: August 12, 2013, 10:35 AM »

finally watched it - pre Wimbledon version - last week.  Loved it needless to say and loved the way his friends talked about Andy as well as how he came across himself. One thing that struck me, that I'd not seen mentioned anywhere, was Ferguson saying he gets more emotionally involved in Andy's matches than he did in his own team's.  Don't feel quite so stupid getting so emotionally involved now!  Still got the post-Wimbledon version to watch.   yay

Where did you watch it Ruthie? Online?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #181 on: August 12, 2013, 11:32 AM »

no sorry Milly I'd recorded both of them but just hadn't managed to watch until a week or so ago - or was it me deferring my gratification?  Whistle
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #182 on: September 24, 2013, 10:29 PM »

Anyone know if the post-Wimbledon edition exists anywhere at all? Can only find the pre-Wimby one.
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #183 on: September 24, 2013, 11:59 PM »

Anyone know if the post-Wimbledon edition exists anywhere at all? Can only find the pre-Wimby one.

Where can you access the pre-Wimbly one?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #184 on: November 23, 2013, 04:00 PM »

aagh - my sky box had a nervous breakdown last night and the only way to restore it to health turned out to be to wipe all the recordings.  So I've lost the documentary [and still hadn't watched the post-Wimbledon version, that will teach me] together with Today at Wimbledon for THAT day and a couple of Sky documentaries about Andy as well as some other bits and pieces about him.  
Just hoping that beeb will repeat the documentary over the xmas holiday period in light of the most momentous sporting occasion of the year.  The really annoying thing is that I was planning to buy a recordable dvd player so as to record the things I really want to keep but hadn't got round to i.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #185 on: November 23, 2013, 04:04 PM »

I might have the post Wimbledon on my Hard drive, unsure.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #186 on: November 23, 2013, 04:10 PM »

ooh if you do prod and were able to copy it to dvd I would of course pay you and be in your debt eternally.  But we could wait until after xmas season to see if beeb do repeat it then.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #187 on: November 23, 2013, 04:28 PM »

Will check which version it is later, if it's the post wimbledon version I will burn it to disk for you and post it out to you.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #188 on: November 23, 2013, 04:48 PM »

I'm fairly sure the documentary will be repeated toward the end of the year.  Unfortunately, my post-Wimbledon version didn't properly record, so it misses out on the beginning, so I've been crossing my fingers, willing a repeat to happen!  I'm sure it will work. lol 
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #189 on: November 23, 2013, 05:50 PM »

I'm fairly sure the documentary will be repeated toward the end of the year.  Unfortunately, my post-Wimbledon version didn't properly record, so it misses out on the beginning, so I've been crossing my fingers, willing a repeat to happen!  I'm sure it will work. lol 
   SPOTY will provide a chance to air it again, I'm sure.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #190 on: November 23, 2013, 06:32 PM »

That's what I was thinking, but I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC couldn't repeat it until afterwards because of some stupid impartiality rule.  Sky, on the other hand, repeated the Wiggins documentary about three times in the week before SPOTY last year! Whistle
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #191 on: November 23, 2013, 07:17 PM »

Will check which version it is later, if it's the post wimbledon version I will burn it to disk for you and post it out to you.
you're a star prod but as I say happy to wait and see if, like others expect, the beeb repeats it next month. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #192 on: November 23, 2013, 08:43 PM »

aagh - my sky box had a nervous breakdown last night and the only way to restore it to health turned out to be to wipe all the recordings.  So I've lost the documentary [and still hadn't watched the post-Wimbledon version, that will teach me] together with Today at Wimbledon for THAT day and a couple of Sky documentaries about Andy as well as some other bits and pieces about him.   
Just hoping that beeb will repeat the documentary over the xmas holiday period in light of the most momentous sporting occasion of the year.  The really annoying thing is that I was planning to buy a recordable dvd player so as to record the things I really want to keep but hadn't got round to i.
hug  Don't you just love technology! Rolling Eyes

Hopefully the Beeb will repeat it because I never saw the post-Wimbledon version.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #193 on: November 23, 2013, 10:25 PM »

Aileen I'll also send you one in the post.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: BBC Documentry « Reply #194 on: November 24, 2013, 01:43 AM »

Aileen I'll also send you one in the post.
I greatly appreciate that Proddy. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »