Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Sports Personality of the Year

(Read 7838 times)
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #105 on: December 11, 2005, 09:37 PM »

roflmao  roflmao
That's hilarious  upfunny
But noo.... they can't get drunk today.... they're playing tomorow!!
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #106 on: December 11, 2005, 09:37 PM »

course if andy won wimbledon or anything like that he wouldnt o anything remotley similar
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #107 on: December 11, 2005, 09:39 PM »

upfunny Oh im sure he will!
A good night at the local with some extra haggis and couple barrels of beer would do the trick.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #108 on: December 11, 2005, 09:43 PM »

why haggis? everyone always associates scots with haggis and kilts. i dont know why
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #109 on: December 11, 2005, 09:45 PM »

Well what else are we supposed to accocsiate Scotland with?  dontknow
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #110 on: December 11, 2005, 09:46 PM »

Haggis, Kilts and ............................

Thistles Smile
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #111 on: December 11, 2005, 09:50 PM »

irn-bru,ceilidhs,mountains,the cities voted as the top two city breaks in the uk outside london (glasgow and edinburgh),davis cup matches,the most exciting football leaugue in europe etc etc
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #112 on: December 11, 2005, 09:50 PM »

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Haggis, Kilts and ............................

Thistles Smile

Lol! Well, true but haggis seems the obvious choice Wink

They're showing a live broadcasting of Freddie in Lahore... they got him out of bed, in a suit. He looks knackered but not drunk for once.  =D> Bless!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #113 on: December 11, 2005, 09:52 PM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
irn-bru,ceilidhs,mountains,the cities voted as the top two city breaks in the uk outside london (glasgow and edinburgh),davis cup matches,the most exciting football leaugue in europe etc etc

We're forgetting the obvious.. Andy Murray Smile

Im sorry, about the most exciting football leauge.. i don't think so!!! Very Happy
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #114 on: December 11, 2005, 09:52 PM »

yeah they were talking about that on the bbc website earlier this week.cos if he wins he wants to get it in person and know straight away.how gutted would he be if he didnt win
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #115 on: December 11, 2005, 09:52 PM »

Linekar to Warne to next Ashes " i'd wish you well but wouldn't mean it " Class there Linekar !  roflmao
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #116 on: December 11, 2005, 09:54 PM »

i thought andy went without saying.anyway what is the most exciting leugue this year if the spl isnt?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #117 on: December 11, 2005, 09:54 PM »

Linekar to Warne to next Ashes " i'd wish you well but wouldn't mean it " Class there Linekar !  roflmao

LOL! i know.. i heard that bit. notworthy Linekar should get an award himself!! He's a talented man, and got a great sense of humour too!  =D>
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #118 on: December 11, 2005, 09:55 PM »

i thought andy went without saying.anyway what is the most exciting leugue this year if the spl isnt?

English Premiership Very Happy
Spanish League
Italian League

dontknow
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #119 on: December 11, 2005, 09:57 PM »

English Premiership Very Happy
Spanish League
Italian League

dontknow

Yep, i think English has been pretty tight.
Also Spanish.. Real Madrid and Barc has a couple of mad moments.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »