Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: BBC Sports Personality of the Year  (Read 7356 times)
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #120 on: December 11, 2005, 10:01 PM »

theres not the same competetion.in england-chelsea run away winners-slight controversy over portsmouth manager and man u going out of europe,spain-two tied at top but no real debate over who will win,italy-juve run away winners. scotland-exciting battle between celtic hearts and hibs for top place.huge controversy over rangers manager with bad domestic results but set record in europe.huge scandal over hearts with manager sacked despite going unbeten in the league and setting the best start to a scottish league ever. no competition really
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #121 on: December 11, 2005, 10:03 PM »

Botham in Lahore with a trophy hmmmmmmm  Whistle
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #122 on: December 11, 2005, 10:05 PM »

*drum roll* ......Frown Sports Personality goes to Andy Flintoff! For a moment they said "Andrew" and i had my fingers crossed... but ...noooo...
Murray should get an award for actually being there  goodjob Instead of being half a sleep in a Lahore lobby

Ahhh well, congrats Freddie!!!!  =D>
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #123 on: December 11, 2005, 10:05 PM »

Andy not even in the top 3  no
Such a shame..... ah well... he'll have other chances  Whistle

Congrats to Flintoff though  =D>
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #124 on: December 11, 2005, 10:06 PM »

yeah not really surprising but to even make the shortlist was great
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #125 on: December 11, 2005, 10:06 PM »

Bit shocked not to hear Andy's name in 3rd or 2nd place Frown
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #126 on: December 11, 2005, 10:07 PM »

Yeah.... i would have thought he would make top 3... no
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #127 on: December 11, 2005, 10:09 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"

Ditto! I thought 3rd definitly.. maybe 2nd with a bit of luck!  dontknow
Anyhoo.. Andy's got some good turkey and irn-bru (iain.. no haggis this time!!) to look forward to!!  goodjob
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #128 on: December 11, 2005, 10:12 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"

Yeh, I think he deserved to be in the Top 3
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #129 on: December 11, 2005, 10:15 PM »

i say go Andy for getting in the top 6!!!! he did deserve til get in the top 3, but ya know...life is a ****!!!!! ha ha and hes only 18!!! so well done to him!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodjob
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #130 on: December 11, 2005, 10:16 PM »

yeah i did half expect him to be in top3 but well see what happens next year.go for venison and irn-bru!
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #131 on: December 11, 2005, 10:17 PM »

mmmmmm irn bru
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #132 on: December 11, 2005, 10:18 PM »

And congrats to Jose notworthy
Although Murray was the only tennis player there (that still plays - i.e. not Sue Barker)  dontknow
And i thought Alonso should have won the over seas award. He's achieved a lot this year!!
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #133 on: December 11, 2005, 10:20 PM »

yeah but ur talking about personality.for that i think flintoff and warne were deserved winners however much i would have preferred andy to get it
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #134 on: December 11, 2005, 10:22 PM »

Personality.. as in who can drink the most Guiness and pole dance with a broom in a London hotel? I don't think so... Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »