Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Sports Personality of the Year

(Read 8042 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #165 on: December 12, 2005, 10:30 PM »

Exactly.
Everyone knew Andy wouldn't win.  dontknow As Mark said.. he was only in the spot light in the first week of Wimbly. Otherwise no one else knows him.. they can probably recognise his face but nothing more. Frown
I mean just taking my friends into account.. i wouldn't say they're interested in sport that much, and the only reason why they know about murray/nadal/roddick etc is because i yatter on.. they would never go to see andy at wimbly.. never mind actually voting for him.
I hope Andy makes a change to British tennis. People need to understand what they're missing out on! It's possibly the best sport around.. and England's supposed to be the mother of it! I just don't understand how football/cricket/rugby/golf has become more impostant!  no
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #166 on: December 13, 2005, 05:10 PM »

PHOTOS WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?????
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #167 on: December 13, 2005, 06:18 PM »

Quote from: "Mathlete"
PHOTOS WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?????

Mathlete you mean the photos from BBC Sports Personality Awards night?
There was only 1 of Andy. It's page 5 of this thread.
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #168 on: December 13, 2005, 06:23 PM »

Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"
I don't know who the bloke is next to Judy but I definately saw Jamie, he was in the background of some of the interviews

I noticed him aswell! at first i thought it was Jamie, but then realised it wasn't! although i didn't even see Jamie, i just saw the 'mystery man' and Judy confused
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #169 on: December 13, 2005, 06:33 PM »

Quote from: "brighton babe"
Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"
I don't know who the bloke is next to Judy but I definately saw Jamie, he was in the background of some of the interviews

I noticed him aswell! at first i thought it was Jamie, but then realised it wasn't! although i didn't even see Jamie, i just saw the 'mystery man' and Judy confused

Yep i just watched the video of when Andy + Amir came on last night.. and they showed Judy a couple of times. The "mystery" dude definitly wasn't Jamie. You could see it in his face.. not a Murray Smile
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #170 on: December 13, 2005, 06:45 PM »

was it just me or did jamies hair seem somewhat shorter at the awards? (oh god, another hair thread!)
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #171 on: December 13, 2005, 07:38 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
was it just me or did jamies hair seem somewhat shorter at the awards? (oh god, another hair thread!)

i didn't see Jamie, but i thought that Andys hair looked a bit shorter.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »