Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Sports Personality of the Year

(Read 7903 times)
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 04:36 PM »

Nah it was Young Sports PErsonality of the Year.....
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 04:37 PM »

Isn't that the same thing.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 04:40 PM »

Hmm not sure. Anyone know?  :uhm:
IP Logged
red?

Just voted « Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 04:46 PM »

Just voted with my 2 email address . And made some addresses up 2 gt extra votes. Shhhhhhhhh goodjob
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 05:10 PM »

Newcomer of the Year was changed to Young Sports Personality of the Year in 2001.   Last winner of Newcomer of the Year was Jenson Button and first winner of Young Sports Personality was Amy Spencer, an athlete.  Wayne Rooney won it the following year and this is what Andy won last year.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 05:12 PM »

Ok, i'm wrong  no
thanks for info Josh
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 05:13 PM »

hey!
i have just voted twice for Andy. i hope he wins! =D>
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 05:20 PM »

Im afraid that Flintoff is a dead cert to win it. But obviously I would love Andy to get a rewards for his hard work this year.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 06:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Im afraid that Flintoff is a dead cert to win it. But obviously I would love Andy to get a rewards for his hard work this year.

Indeed  :P But i think Andy's got a good chance.. if it's not this year - then next year ditto!  =D>
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 07:14 PM »

Yes I have to agree - I think that 'Freddy' Flintoff had it in the bag once England won the Ashes.  Andy could give him a good run for his money though!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 07:16 PM »

Yes Flintoff will win it. But i reckon Andy may come a close second.......
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 10:27 PM »

As long as he gets a good mention. I would like to think that people are pleased at his remarkable progress
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #27 on: November 22, 2005, 09:42 AM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
As long as he gets a good mention. I would like to think that people are pleased at his remarkable progress

well flintoff isnt doing very well this morn in the cricket so things might just turn around and Andy may come up tops...maybe...
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #28 on: November 22, 2005, 12:22 PM »

I've voted too and for Scottish Sports Personality of the Year, really hope he wins something, he deserves it. goodjob
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #29 on: November 22, 2005, 08:09 PM »

:uhm: Didnt know that there was a Scottish Sports Personality of the Year.  You learn something everyday!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »