Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BBC Sports Personality of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Reply
Author

BBC Sports Personality of the Year

(Read 7764 times)
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #150 on: December 12, 2005, 04:31 PM »

But Jamie definitely was there.... he was sitting with Andy i think. I kept seeing him, when they were interviewing people in the background. :-)
But no, the person next to Judy definitely wasn't Jamie  confused
IP Logged
Tennis Lover
Junior

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #151 on: December 12, 2005, 04:34 PM »

ye i saw jamie with andy.....awww....but does any1 else feel as if theyve seen the other guy b4?perhaps hes a up and coming tennis player...
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #152 on: December 12, 2005, 04:54 PM »

I thought the guy sitting next to Judy looked like the boy that was at Braehead when the tickets went on sale for the Davis Cup, there is an article somewhere on it but my computer is on a dead slow and stop at the minute and I haven't been able to find it to have a look at the picture again, he's a young tennis player from Glasgow. Think
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #153 on: December 12, 2005, 04:56 PM »

Maybe it's one of the players Judy used to coach   confused
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #154 on: December 12, 2005, 05:01 PM »

Jamie Baker is who I thought it was but I'll need to try and find a picture of him to double check. but it's home time now so I'm off. upfunny
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #155 on: December 12, 2005, 05:05 PM »

Quote from: "KitKat"
Jamie Baker is who I thought it was but I'll need to try and find a picture of him to double check. but it's home time now so I'm off. upfunny

Could have been actually......
IP Logged
Tennis Lover
Junior

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #156 on: December 12, 2005, 05:21 PM »

does any1 know where thr bbc interview with andy has gone?he was being interviewed by a scottish presenter(u coodnt c her) about his award.it was in edinburgh on friday and he said sumthn like "ye....the scottish corowd were chanting my name at the boxing......they have really got behind me and im so proud to be scottish" i dnt no if i imagined seeing it on the net but am pretty sure......
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #157 on: December 12, 2005, 05:37 PM »

IF you look on the audio and video section of the bbc sport webpage and choose 'tennis' as the sport then its the third video down Surprised)
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #158 on: December 12, 2005, 05:39 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
just woke up from last nights awards. oh. my. dear god. fair enough to freddy and ellen deserved 2nd and 3rd but STEVEN GERRARD?!!!!?!!! what the hell is going on there?!?! theres something up with that surely....

anyway didnt andy look happy? that was good to see.

Have to agree there i was bit shocked to hear Gerrards name
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #159 on: December 12, 2005, 05:41 PM »

To be honest, thinking about it, i am a bit shocked that he was picked above Vaughn, who was a total legend all summer....
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #160 on: December 12, 2005, 05:42 PM »

I wasn't hugely shocked.... he did lead his team to victory =D>
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #161 on: December 12, 2005, 06:27 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
To be honest, thinking about it, i am a bit shocked that he was picked above Vaughn, who was a total legend all summer....

Yep that's definitly true!!  =D> I thought Vaughie could have got a bit more praise  Whistle He was truley amazing this summer!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #162 on: December 12, 2005, 06:59 PM »

I don't know who the bloke is next to Judy but I definately saw Jamie, he was in the background of some of the interviews
IP Logged
jamiesgal

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #163 on: December 12, 2005, 08:57 PM »

i voted for andy so many times i was so  Crying or Very sad when the sports personality of the year went to andrew flintoff won.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

BBC Sports Personality of the Year « Reply #164 on: December 12, 2005, 10:23 PM »

Quote from: "jamiesgal"
i voted for andy so many times i was so  Crying or Very sad when the sports personality of the year went to andrew flintoff won.

Realistically surely you knew he wouldn't win? Andy was only really only in the public whilst he was at Wimbledon, other than that his best achievements were missed like most of the tennis scene is in the UK. A lot of people saw him beat Tim Henman however but then we all know the typical ignorant view the average person has about him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »