Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 27 Reply

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013

With R1 starting on the 7th (confirmed) I would say his first match would be Saturday 9th.

Hope its on early in day I have a party Saturday evening! Don't want to have to be ignorant & keep sneaking off to check live scores  Whistle
IP Logged

Hope its on early in day I have a party Saturday evening! Don't want to have to be ignorant & keep sneaking off to check live scores  Whistle

Do it anyway.
IP Logged

More important how must his foot be doing?
IP Logged

He could play Saturday or Sunday i think cos he gets a bye into R2. I hope seeing Rafa and Nole winning is spurring Andy on here. IW Could be a great event.
IP Logged

More important how must his foot be doing?

Think that should be well healed by now.....
IP Logged

Sky's coverage starts on the 9th, 7pm under the red button on Sky 4 and then on Sky 4 proper from 9pm. I guess it doesn't start till then because of the byes. 
IP Logged

Think that should be well healed by now.....

Speaking of horrendous endeavours, how is your sobering up going Ang?
IP Logged

Speaking of horrendous endeavours, how is your sobering up going Ang?

I'm actually feeling ok gangsta Smile just a little tired, but I have so much housework to do so guess I will just need to work through it Frown
IP Logged

Sky's coverage starts on the 9th, 7pm under the red button on Sky 4 and then on Sky 4 proper from 9pm. I guess it doesn't start till then because of the byes. 

I will be well into the party mode by then Ruthie Smile hope Andy plays Sunday instead lol
IP Logged

From Laura
 Just had my first hit at Indian Wells. It's kinda nice here. #understatement

IP Logged

It looks great but do not think I would like the constant sunshine. I know we moan about the Scottish weather but it does at least give us a bit of variety.
IP Logged

Looks lush.

Whether Murray plays Saturday or Sunday will depend on which half of the draw he's on.
IP Logged
ABF

Glad to read that Nadal will be competing in IW ....he fairly flogged Ferrer...mind you...Ferrer is consistently the top 4's *****...so not sure what to make of that. I hope Andy and Rafa meet.... although the people that always negate Andy performances will either claim Rafa is not as good as he was or that Andy is Rafa's ***** as per the majors h2h.
IP Logged

anyone know when Andy is moving up to IW?  I imagine he'll want to spend time getting used to the conditions, which will be different from Miami.  Can't believe we'll actually be seeing him next w/e after all this time.

ABF: just caught the end of the match and felt sorry for Ferrer.  It was pretty humiliating really given Rafa's 7 month absence and also Ferrer had pretty much owned this tournament I believe.   
IP Logged

Glad to read that Nadal will be competing in IW ....he fairly flogged Ferrer...mind you...Ferrer is consistently the top 4's *****...so not sure what to make of that. I hope Andy and Rafa meet.... although the people that always negate Andy performances will either claim Rafa is not as good as he was or that Andy is Rafa's ***** as per the majors h2h.

Well, this ***** Andy reduced Nadal to 4 points only in the final set last time they met. Some *****, huh? :p
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 27 Reply