9-3 murr
IP Logged

9-4
IP Logged

YEESSSS they win!! Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged

Yeah!!! won!
IP Logged

From Neil Harman "GSM Muzz Bruzz 6-4, 4-6, 10-4 taking out a very decent pair. Jamie's volleying on match point classical"
IP Logged

yay ANDY JAMIE WIN 6-4 4-6 10-4   Super
IP Logged

wub go murray's   clap clap clap clap clap
IP Logged

Neil Harman was asked what sort of form Andy looked in during the match,and this was his answer :
"I thought he looked particularly sharp, his ball-striking was immense and Jamie fed off that. Played an exceptionally crisp TB" Very Happy
IP Logged

Brilliant to hear the boys won. Well done Jamie and Andy.

Caught the latter part of Hewitt/Isner. Chuffed that Hewitt won.

Did anyone see Ferrer's rant at the umpire earlier? He had point, but I don't recall ever hearing him flip out like that before. After that I can't say I was surprised to see Ferrer go out.
IP Logged

Well done guys,this is a good start and will brush away any cobwebs for Andy.
IP Logged

Watched this on live update good for the brothers, and good warmup for Andy's match tomorrow. Did anyone get to watch the match? I wondered about the 5 double faults...
IP Logged

Did anyone see Ferrer's rant at the umpire earlier? He had point, but I don't recall ever hearing him flip out like that before. After that I can't say I was surprised to see Ferrer go out.
I didn't see it but have heard about it.  It strikes me that Ferrer is either now beginning to show his age or he's just playing too much tennis just now, maybe because he's desperate to hang onto his ranking?

Watched this on live update good for the brothers, and good warmup for Andy's match tomorrow. Did anyone get to watch the match? I wondered about the 5 double faults...
If they were by Andy let's hope he's got them out of his system.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 10, 2013, 01:40 AM ] IP Logged

Hooray yay yay yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 Reply