Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] Go Down Reply
Author

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013

(Read 11863 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #390 on: March 12, 2013, 09:26 AM »

Shame that they lost the dubs but now he's been able to use it for some match practice, better for andy that he can concentrate on singles I think,  Did anyone see the match and know whether it was they played poorly or that their opponents played well? Or a bit of both?

Janowicz was woeful in his singles match, so maybe he went all out in the doubles... not sure.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #391 on: March 12, 2013, 09:30 AM »

Smugfed has said his back will be fine to play on,and that he knows he's got a long break coming up,so he's not worried.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #392 on: March 12, 2013, 12:06 PM »

Smugfed has said his back will be fine to play on,and that he knows he's got a long break coming up,so he's not worried.
so why did he mention it then?  I don't recall Andy ever spontaneously talking about his injuries yet he's the one dubbed drama queen.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #393 on: March 12, 2013, 12:21 PM »

so why did he mention it then?  I don't recall Andy ever spontaneously talking about his injuries yet he's the one dubbed drama queen.
Beats me...why does Smugfed say half the things he does?!I woudn't like to try to be in that man's head haha!

Anyway,he might be "fine to play" now,but who wants to bet the back will be one of the first things we hear about if he loses any of his upcoming matches?! Rolling Eyes

And yeah,I know.It's ridiculous.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #394 on: March 12, 2013, 01:43 PM »

Only in Wade's mind, the internet prize for that title goes to Rafa.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #395 on: March 12, 2013, 05:08 PM »

That is exactly what irritates me.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #396 on: March 15, 2013, 06:56 PM »

Beats me...why does Smugfed say half the things he does?!I woudn't like to try to be in that man's head haha!

Anyway,he might be "fine to play" now,but who wants to bet the back will be one of the first things we hear about if he loses any of his upcoming matches?! Rolling Eyes

And yeah,I know.It's ridiculous.
how true that proved to be dani.  I've not seen what smugfed himself said but all the comms were emphasising it as he had planted the seed in their minds.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #397 on: March 15, 2013, 07:20 PM »

how true that proved to be dani.  I've not seen what smugfed himself said but all the comms were emphasising it as he had planted the seed in their minds.

It's inevitable really.When it comes to Federer losing,whether it's from the mouth of the GOAT himself,or the fans,comms,journos,etc-he can't just have been outplayed-there's ALWAYS a reason.Tiredness,injury-there's always something!
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #398 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16 AM »

Great performance by Del Potro against Djoko. He looks like a serious challenger now.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #399 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19 AM »

Only in Wade's mind, the internet prize for that title goes to Rafa.

handsdown!  shocking
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells. March 4-17, 2013 « Reply #400 on: March 18, 2013, 10:41 AM »

Yes I thought Del Potro was very good he will be one to watch in future.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »