Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Andy in 2 - 25 (83.3%)
Andy in 3 - 4 (13.3%)
Evgeny in 2 - 0 (0%)
Evgeny in 3 - 1 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 51 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy  (Read 7524 times)
Connor
World No 1

IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy « on: March 06, 2013, 07:12 AM »

After a six week lay-off from the tour, Australian Open finalist Andy Murray returns to the limelight at the first Masters 1000 tournament of the year in Indian Wells. With his seeding he got a BYE through the first round, but in the second he will face one of the young guns of the tour, Evgeny Donskoy.
[ Last edit by Mark March 10, 2013, 10:52 PM ] IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/News/Tennis/2013/Tournament/ATP-Draw-Preview.aspx

Link to the draw and a preview!
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Murray-Donskoy head-to-head: 0-0
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray March 08, 2013, 10:26 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

If Andy does play Ito (which is preferable because Donskoy is an unknown quantity) then I hope he doesn't have any lapses like he had against him at RG last year because Ito has a ferocious FH when allowed to use it.

Anyway - which day is Andy playing ... Saturday or Sunday?
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

If Andy does play Ito (which is preferable because Donskoy is an unknown quantity) then I hope he doesn't have any lapses like he had against him at RG last year because Ito has a ferocious FH when allowed to use it.

The mail says Sunday, but you know, it's the mail...
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

I want Donskoy to beat Ito; I love matches against the up and comers to see just where they're at.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

well I see that Donskoy and Ito are playing today in the morning so we'll know soon enough.  That might mean Andy playing tomorrow, which could mean he doesn't play dubs first as they don't seem to be scheduled to play dubs today.  So on one hand I'd like Andy to get his eye in with a dubs match first but on the another it would be nice to see him tomorrow night (though don't plan to stay up, if he has a late match have to admit -  but at least could then record and watch the next day)
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Angie has posted a Daily Mail article which has Andy playing dubs with Jamie tomorrow and the singles on Sunday.     Good if it is this way round.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

I agree luvandy and now seen that.   We'll just have to wait another day to see Andy but what's a day after 5 weeks?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

The mail says Sunday, but you know, it's the mail...
From the way the draw is I'd say Sunday is correct.  So if he's playing doubles tomorrow that should hopefully shake some of the rustiness off.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

This draw works just as a Slam does. You mean each alternate day. Murray will be on Sunday as will Djokovic, Nadal and Federer make their second round appearances tomorrow.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 11:15 PM »

I want Donskoy to beat Ito; I love matches against the up and comers to see just where they're at.
Your wish has been granted - but I'm not liking the scoreline ... nervous
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 11:18 PM »

It may be wrong but on my tennis app I'm getting a time of 8pm tomorrow night for Andy's singles match &  10:30 for his doubles with Jamie  confused surely that can't be correct? Wouldn't Be straight after would it
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 11:24 PM »

Wait a minute.....just checked ATP its saying Andy & Jamie third up on court 7. But no Andy singles so he must be playing on sunday
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 11:27 PM »

It may be wrong but on my tennis app I'm getting a time of 8pm tomorrow night for Andy's singles match &  10:30 for his doubles with Jamie  confused surely that can't be correct? Wouldn't Be straight after would it

What app are you on? ATP World Tour live app shows Federer, Ferrer and Nadal playing tomorrow, with Andy and Jamie plaing dubs. (3rd on court 7)
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 51 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »