Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Andy in 2 - 25 (83.3%)
Andy in 3 - 4 (13.3%)
Evgeny in 2 - 0 (0%)
Evgeny in 3 - 1 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 51 Go Down Reply
Author

IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy

(Read 8426 times)
dex
Futures Level

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #60 on: March 09, 2013, 11:52 AM »

Andy should destroy him in two!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #61 on: March 09, 2013, 12:05 PM »

yes
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #62 on: March 09, 2013, 01:01 PM »

^^  yes
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #63 on: March 09, 2013, 02:42 PM »

Thanks Bevc for the H toH and the info re this guy Donskoy. Surely he won't  present any problems for Murray. For this tournament I will be entirely reliant on MW for comments as the time difference is really awkward
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #64 on: March 09, 2013, 03:01 PM »

Andy's doubles match is third on court 7 today(Sat) what do you think the chances of a livestream are?

no chance, but can follow the score at 9.35pm here:  http://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/82DLZ2XP/#h2h;all
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #65 on: March 09, 2013, 04:38 PM »

the football and the rugby are killing me tbh.   IW needs to start already god sake.
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #66 on: March 09, 2013, 07:32 PM »

There is absolutely no way Andy's going to have any problems winning his opening match !  Straight sets - no doubt. cmon yeah
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #67 on: March 09, 2013, 07:43 PM »

You can watch the tennis on sky4 on the red button, choice of Ferrer v Anderson or Verdasco v Nennemen. (don't know how to spell it!)
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Andy's doubles match is third on court 7 today(Sat) what do you think the chances of a livestream are?

More chance of seeing a challenger match being televised I should think Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #69 on: March 09, 2013, 09:48 PM »

From a BBC report -

Having not played competitively since losing to Djokovic in Melbourne on 27 January, Murray accepts he may lack match sharpness but is confident his fitness is at the right level.

"'I practised a lot and played a lot of practice sets. Obviously that helps but nothing is the same as playing the matches in front of the cameras and big crowds. It's tough to replicate that but you just have to trust the training that you've done and hope that it has been good enough.'"

crossfingers
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #70 on: March 09, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Always a bit of a worry this time of year when Andy reappears after the AO but he just looks totally different this year as if he is totally comfortable with everything, calm, confident and assured.  Probably still be behind the sofa at various points during the match tho'.  Don't think I have ever wanted Andy to do so well at a Masters event, so want so see RF slip down a place and Andy take his rightful place as the second best player in the world.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #71 on: March 09, 2013, 10:19 PM »

Always a bit of a worry this time of year when Andy reappears after the AO but he just looks totally different this year as if he is totally comfortable with everything, calm, confident and assured.  Probably still be behind the sofa at various points during the match tho'.  Don't think I have ever wanted Andy to do so well at a Masters event, so want so see RF slip down a place and Andy take his rightful place as the second best player in the world.
what not even when he won his first one MM?  I can remember how excited I was when he did. 
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #72 on: March 09, 2013, 11:22 PM »

Good morning or evening to every time-zone confused Muzza fan.

Thanks for the pic's and all the info Bev. Smile

I think Andy will have a point to prove this year at I.Wells. I say Andy in 2.

The dubs match is going well, Andy/Jamie won 1st set and the 2nd is just hanging in the balance. Also Verdasco just imploded against Neimenen, shocking performance by Verdasco. Poor lad.

There have been some shock exits today, Isner lost to Hewitt. Isner had 53 UE!!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #73 on: March 09, 2013, 11:27 PM »

Our all-time-favorite Swiss player  Rolling Eyes is just getting started against Dennis Isomin.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: BNP Paribas Open R2: Andy Murray vs Evgeny Donskoy « Reply #74 on: March 09, 2013, 11:33 PM »

Andy and Jamie won. Hurra!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 51 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »