Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy
Poll
Predictions
Andy in 2 - 25 (83.3%)
Andy in 3 - 4 (13.3%)
Evgeny in 2 - 0 (0%)
Evgeny in 3 - 1 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 Reply

IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy

What's Andy doing under the towel
IP Logged

I wonder if Fognini will be able to give Nole an early exit.
Definately. No problem GangstaM.
IP Logged

Well done Andy, played well from second set on. Rust to be expected too  yay yay yay
IP Logged

Phew! I had cancelled my Sky Sports package after WTFinals and phoned up today to get it put back on - thought I'd created a jinx!
IP Logged

All I can say is thank goodness he played the doubles. Possibly there might have been a different outcome without that "warm up"?
IP Logged

Wrote his usual message to Ross on camera, if anyone was wondering.

http://twitpic.com/cabvg1
IP Logged

Piss off mughead.

Tell me to piss off again and I'll make you very sorry you ever decided to post on this forum.
IP Logged

'I definitely see top 50 potential for Donskoy'.

23 years old. Ranked #83. Will rise to top 80 after this tournament. Just had best year of his career. Improving fast.

Doesn't take a genius to see that he may have top 50 potential Barry. I wonder if he thinks Tomic has top 30 potential?

Earlier he commented that Donskoy 'would need to hold serve or that would be three breaks in a row'. Well quite. If you don't hold ... you are broken
[ Last edit by wimbledonwestie March 10, 2013, 11:01 PM ] IP Logged

See you guys on Tuesday... if we want to have another heart attack.
A wins a win, Andy love. Just dont repeat this.

Which NewsTeam member is doing the honours tonight?
IP Logged

Tell me to piss off again and I'll make you very sorry you ever decided to post on this forum.

Don't be a mug.
IP Logged

Don't be a mug.

Keep it shut young boy. You have a lot to learn about internet forums it seems. Telling someone to piss off for no reason won't go down well.
IP Logged

No wonder he was so nervous closing it out. I did not know he had gone out in the 2nd round the last two years. Just proves how much better he's gotten. Another goal achieved.
IP Logged

See you guys on Tuesday... if we want to have another heart attack.
A wins a win, Andy love. Just dont repeat this.

Which NewsTeam member is doing the honours tonight?

Nige.
IP Logged

Keep it shut young boy. You have a lot to learn about internet forums it seems. Telling someone to piss off for no reason won't go down well.

I won't shut it. I am aware of the goings on on forums.
IP Logged

Really pleased Andy got through the match. IW R3 sounds good after the last couple of years!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 Reply