Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov

(Read 4552 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #240 on: January 08, 2012, 10:12 PM »

Absolutely, he is in good shape for the AO in the past hes maybe you know done well in these events and had not had anything when it came to the big players in the majors.

Here he has performed well credit to him
Good man!  highfive
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #241 on: January 08, 2012, 10:14 PM »

Elly.... don't get sucked in.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #242 on: January 08, 2012, 10:18 PM »

Elly.... don't get sucked in.
Don't worry - I can handle the likes of him... Wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #243 on: January 08, 2012, 10:25 PM »

Don't worry - I can handle the likes of him... Wink
I had a feeling you could.. but hey... just looking out for my friend!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #244 on: January 08, 2012, 10:30 PM »

I had a feeling you could.. but hey... just looking out for my friend!
Thank you!  hug
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #245 on: January 08, 2012, 10:53 PM »

Good man!  highfive

Thanks Elly, hope you enjoyed the match! Look forward to the Open now! here is hoping for a Roger v Murray final Smile
IP Logged
MT
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #246 on: January 08, 2012, 11:00 PM »

Thanks Elly, hope you enjoyed the match! Look forward to the Open now! here is hoping for a Roger v Murray final Smile

And if it is who would you like to win  bearing in mind you are presumably not Swiss?
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #247 on: January 08, 2012, 11:07 PM »

What a question to ask MT! you're surely being rhetorical.
Let's put it this way, one of them is a good bet to be in the final and it ain't the one that can yodel!
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #248 on: January 08, 2012, 11:09 PM »

And if it is who would you like to win  bearing in mind you are presumably not Swiss?

I am not swiss abut I am also not British even though I do spend a lot of my time in the Uk now too! so being a supporter of Roger I would back him no matter who he plays in the final if it happens to be Murray to be it.

But Murray is a handy player with some lovely variety in his game, so I wish him and his fans well.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #249 on: January 08, 2012, 11:15 PM »

Does anyone know how many aces Andy served in the final?
14, I believe.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #250 on: January 08, 2012, 11:22 PM »

Hook, line and sinker.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #251 on: January 08, 2012, 11:35 PM »

Hook, line and sinker.

Lol, you are funny we are on a tennis forum not fishing!

And no he hasnt got me because I never said I was British, nor did I say I was Swiss,

Tennis is about style and what you enjoy watching at the end of the day its not about nationality.

In any case my mother is Swiss, and Roger himself is actually only half Swiss but as I say that is by the by!

I don't support Roger because he happens to have a swiss parent like me, I support him because I enjoy watching his tennis! and I love the way he plays the game

Likewise Murray has fans who are not all from Great Britain and if they did want to support him that is fine, nothing hook line and sinker about that either!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #252 on: January 08, 2012, 11:36 PM »

So ljs and Emma... if we are lucky enough to have our boy play in Toronto in July (I know it's highly improbable), are we in for a meet?

Sure. Will have to see how things pan out for us. I have a close friend's wedding around that time - other than that, the coast seems clear.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #253 on: January 08, 2012, 11:40 PM »

Caught some highlights of the match.

Murray played a very clean and solid, credit to him!

Congrats to him on winning this event, he overcame his own rustiness early in the week and took full advantage of a very favourable draw to win the prestigious Brisbane ATP event.

Good luck to him and his fans for the AO Open.

Er, paging the mods??

What is this if not baiting? wink
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane 2012 FINAL - Murray vs Dologpolov « Reply #254 on: January 08, 2012, 11:43 PM »

Er, paging the mods??

What is this if not baiting? wink

How is that "baiting"? I meant it more for Andy, I mean it has been a great run for him he did what he had to do, you know as top seed he justified that seeding so credit to him for that!

That is a compliment which does not carry the same definition as "baiting" Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »