Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Your match result prediction?
Andy in 2 - 13 (43.3%)
Andy in 3 - 15 (50%)
Dimitrov in 2 - 2 (6.7%)
Dimitrov in 3 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 43 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov

(Read 12425 times)
Poppy_lulu

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #45 on: January 05, 2013, 06:32 PM »

Remind me angiebabez, will Sky sports pick up the open or will it all be on ESPN??
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #46 on: January 05, 2013, 06:38 PM »

I didn't
Thank u angiebabez! I dont think I do have ESPN no, I would have found it by now I think

I didn't have it on my sky package either but I got my hubby to phone sky & add it specifically so I could watch Andy at Brisbane :-) its £10 for the month. U can cancel it straight away if u like. Although I think now my hubby has it he wants to keep it as he can watch more football   shocking
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #47 on: January 05, 2013, 06:41 PM »

quote author=Poppy_lulu link=topic=24434.msg822505#msg822505 date=1357410730]
Remind me angiebabez, will Sky sports pick up the open or will it all be on ESPN??

Guys on here have informed me that Europort cover all of AO. U should have that yeah?
IP Logged
Poppy_lulu

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #48 on: January 05, 2013, 06:53 PM »

Thats not bad, wish i'd asked earlier, id have got the full week
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #49 on: January 05, 2013, 06:59 PM »

Oh yeah and glad to see someone apart from myself has put the OBE in match thread title rule I initiated the other day, to good use.
I think it's cute for the first week of the season while it's new and fun, but personally, I think it risks looking naff/pompous if it continues all year.
I agree with that too.  Also I think Andy would be very embarrassed if he knew we were doing it.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #50 on: January 05, 2013, 07:01 PM »

Can anyone help with where I can record the match?! Eurosport only appears to be showing WTA and Doha final

Espn did you have it are showing it live and repeating at 10.30 am.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #51 on: January 05, 2013, 07:04 PM »

oooh andy and some of the others could make this old lady very happy as well

You can share the others among you - I'll have Andy.    Grigor is quite pretty and Feliciano is the most gorgeous but I like more than pretty boy so it's Andy for me every time.    Besides I think his bank balance is bigger!!!   
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #52 on: January 05, 2013, 07:14 PM »

You can share the others among you - I'll have Andy.    Grigor is quite pretty and Feliciano is the most gorgeous but I like more than pretty boy so it's Andy for me every time.    Besides I think his bank balance is bigger!!!   
definetly andy at the top those muscles mmmmm only his bank balance lol
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #53 on: January 05, 2013, 07:31 PM »

Espn did you have it are showing it live and repeating at 10.30 am.
Well I had set my recorder to play highlight programmes on ESPN Fri and Sat as I've been away and there was nothing there so can only think they scrapped the programmes. I'm really annoyed having shelled out my £10 to get ESPN this month.   Perhaps will try recording both the live match [and next programme given people seem sceptical it will start at 4am] and the replay later in the morning.  So Andy do the business to make it worthwhile.  That said I'm a fan of Dimitrov. I think he's a very good player who seems to be getting better and better and when I've seen him interviewed he has come across as a very nice modest guy.  But still want Andy to win of course.

Oh and Poppy the only people showing all the AO are Eurosport.  BBC will show last few days only.  Sky doesn't cover this major.
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #54 on: January 05, 2013, 08:08 PM »

http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/2013/01/day-8-preview-murray-vs-dimitrov
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #55 on: January 05, 2013, 08:16 PM »

Oh and Poppy the only people showing all the AO are Eurosport.  BBC will show last few days only.  Sky doesn't cover this major.
Just clarify things here re the BBC because they've changed things slightly since I last checked -

Thursday 26/Friday 27 January

Men's semi-final
 One of the two semi-finals, to be decided, 0830 GMT on Red Button/HD Channel/online

Saturday 28 January

Women's singles final
 0825-1130, BBC Two/Red Button/online

Sunday 29 January

Men's singles final
 0815-1200, BBC Two
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #56 on: January 05, 2013, 08:32 PM »

Grigor can certainly open his mouth as wide as Andy does when he yells! Very Happy  But he can smile -

I was hoping his doubles after his singles match might have tired him out a bit, but I'd forgotten he was due to play with Nishikori, so I'm thinking he'll be pretty pumped up after his win over Baggy.  Andy really is going to have to get on top of things pdq here.

[ Last edit by Aileen January 05, 2013, 08:39 PM ] IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #57 on: January 05, 2013, 08:38 PM »

Are you getting/staying up to watch Eileen? I'm thinking off turning in pretty soon if my alarms to be set for 4. Hope I can sleep.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #58 on: January 05, 2013, 08:43 PM »

I doubt I'll get up to watch, especially given the uncertainty of the start time, which I think will be nearer 5 am than 4 am.  Also haven't been too well this week, so need my rest - especially with the AO coming up!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Brisbane International 2013 F: Murray, OBE [1] vs. Dimitrov « Reply #59 on: January 05, 2013, 08:54 PM »

I'll be here. Sorry you've been sick, Aileen. Wishing you a speedy recovery. hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 43 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »