Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Murray vs Millman
Murray in 2 - 29 (76.3%)
Murray in 3 - 6 (15.8%)
Millman in 2 - 1 (2.6%)
Millman in 3 - 2 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q)

(Read 10317 times)
Milly87
Futures Level

Andy has company in Brisbane - apparently Colin Fleming and Jamie playing doubles together.

On the 27th Dec Colin posted on his twitter that he's travelling to Doha for a tournament.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

I see that ESPN are now going to show Brisbane live (I think previously it was just down to show it later in the afternoon). It starts with QF coverage at 1.30am on Thursday morning. So if I've understood the draw right, Andy just needs to win his first match and then all the rest of his matches will be televised - I've love to see an Andy/Lleyton QF on TV. Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

No idea. Jamie and Colin are 2nd seeds, playing Goffin and Muller in the first round.
Jamie and Colin will have it to do then to beat Goffin and Muller. Dont know if J & C have played together  before.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

I see that ESPN are now going to show Brisbane live (I think previously it was just down to show it later in the afternoon). It starts with QF coverage at 1.30am on Thursday morning. So if I've understood the draw right, Andy just needs to win his first match and then all the rest of his matches will be televised - I've love to see an Andy/Lleyton QF on TV. Smile
Thanks for that information Katie.  If Andy is playing at 1.30am our time I won't be watching but means I can record.
IP Logged
batz

Nice one Katie - thanks for posting.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Hoping Andy gets to Brisbane ASAP so he can shake off the jet lag well in advance!

Read Judys blog on lta website and it sort of explains why Andy hung around and interesting comment about Berdych and sequin baseball boots.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Read Judys blog on lta website and it sort of explains why Andy hung around and interesting comment about Berdych and sequin baseball boots.
I love judys blogs
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Can someone post the time Andy is playing? Scotnadian are you out there? Smile Do you know when Andy is playing your time? Thanks!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Can someone post the time Andy is playing? Scotnadian are you out there? Smile Do you know when Andy is playing your time? Thanks!
We probably won't know the time Andy is playing until the schedule is posted, which will be at the end of play the day before, i.e. Tuesday if he's playing on Wednesday, so either keep an eye on this thread or click on "schedule" in the events' box on the RH side of the main webpage.  It should also appear under the banner on that page.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Thanks Aileen - for some reason I was thinking he was playing sooner. Might be mixing it up with Hopman.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

I really hop Mugald Young defeats this jobber Tatsuma in round one, so I get my dream match up of Young vs Murray.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Ito's opponent has been announced, its Aussie John Millman.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

I really hop Mugald Young defeats this jobber Tatsuma in round one, so I get my dream match up of Young vs Murray.
Why is it your dream match up out of interest?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Ito's opponent has been announced, its Aussie John Millman.
Could be an interesting match against Tatty.  He beat Donald Young (sorry, PE!) and Alex Bogomolov in the qualifiers - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/tennis/aussie-john-millman-coasts-into-main-draw-for-the-brisbane-international/story-e6frfgao-1226545724072
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Here I am Janet Smile
I won't know until his match is posted on the Brisbane tournie website.. but I can tell you they are 15 hours ahead of us.
Happy New Year!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »