Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Murray vs Millman
Murray in 2 - 29 (76.3%)
Murray in 3 - 6 (15.8%)
Millman in 2 - 1 (2.6%)
Millman in 3 - 2 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 33 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q)

(Read 9481 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Here I am Janet Smile
I won't know until his match is posted on the Brisbane tournie website.. but I can tell you they are 15 hours ahead of us.
15 hours!  As if 11 isn't bad enough. Rolling Eyes  Anyway we need to be prepared for all sorts of mix-ups when the tennis is in Oz and I usually end up wondering just exactly what day it is.  This is why I really hand it to people like Bev and Tomthoms who watch Andy's matches so faithfully throughout the year.  And Bev, lucky lady, is going to Melbourne this year so we'll no doubt get first-hand reports when she can access a computer, although she did tell me she'd got a pressy of a tablet pc for Christmas.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Aren't you 10 hours, Aileen?

Looking forward to hearing Bev's first-hand accounts. She deserves it. yes
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Brisbane is 3 hours behind New Zealand which is 13 hours ahead of the U.K. at the moment. Meaning, yes, Brisbane is 10 hours ahead of the U.K.

"Bev's first-hand accounts"  ***!! ****####@! Some of us have to stay here and keep up the MurrayWorld watch-it-on-the-box, downunder traditon!!  *****!! Nobody's leaving the ship here! Some of us are in it for the long haul! -- without wee sojourns away to other lands for live matches!!! It's called true grit!! ****!! 
IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Andy is in Brisbane!!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Aren't you 10 hours, Aileen?
Brisbane is 3 hours behind New Zealand which is 13 hours ahead of the U.K. at the moment. Meaning, yes, Brisbane is 10 hours ahead of the U.K.
Thanks, you two.  Yes Brisbane is indeed GMT+10.  It's Melbourne that's 11. #b***dytimezones

"Bev's first-hand accounts"  ***!! ****####@! Some of us have to stay here and keep up the MurrayWorld watch-it-on-the-box, downunder traditon!!  *****!! Nobody's leaving the ship here! Some of us are in it for the long haul! -- without wee sojourns away to other lands for live matches!!! It's called true grit!! ****!!  
You are so heroic Tom. Very Happy

Andy is in Brisbane!!!
Nice to see you posting again Bailey. Smile
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Looks like Andy will be playing Millman. Could be tricky, considering this will be Andy's first match of the season while Millman already played 4. We'll see.
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Millman's progress in Brisbane:

Saturday, 29/12
Millmam Vs. Saville (L)               6/2 6/2

Sunday, 30/12
Millmam Vs. Bogomolov (A)       7/5 6/3

Monday, 31/12
Millmam Vs. Young (D)               6/4 6/2

Tuesday, 1/1
Millmam Vs. Ito (T)                    6/4 6/1   
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Tom.. don't be scaring me and making out Millman is some kind of beast. no

Happy New Andy Year! Smile
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

No Ito for Andy but the Brisbane based Millman instead...hope Andy can tune out the crowd.

http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/2013/01/istomin-through-as-klizan-penalised

IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Happy New Andy Year! Smile

And many of them, Linda.
IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Andy isn't on the Wednesday schedule of play so he must be playing on Thursday.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

"Bev's first-hand accounts"  ***!! ****####@! Some of us have to stay here and keep up the MurrayWorld watch-it-on-the-box, downunder traditon!!  *****!! Nobody's leaving the ship here! Some of us are in it for the long haul! -- without wee sojourns away to other lands for live matches!!! It's called true grit!! ****!! 

Sorry Tom, I've waited nearly 12 months for more than 4 days off in one go (including weekends) and needed to make them good ones! Got my visa on Saturday and fly out on the morning of the 17th at about 6am yawn And yes my tablet will be with me so if I can access wifi somewhere we should be good though I'm taking my daughter's blackberry as backup.

We fly back on the morning of the 21st.

IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

A Very Happy New Year to everyone. I would love to watch Andy in Brisbane but Sky and Eurosport are not transmitting as yet and I'm not missing sleep to watch a livescore or stream. Aussie Open I'll be up for. Nevertheless I will be following anywhere I can and wish him the best of luck.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

someone change the name of the thread Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Millman looks like he's up to a big challenge ATM and with nothing to lose he will want to see how far his run goes.
Good home support too.

He'll be match honed but the World no. 3 should have no problem.
I couldn't stand an upset.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 33 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »