Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Murray vs Millman
Murray in 2 - 29 (76.3%)
Murray in 3 - 6 (15.8%)
Millman in 2 - 1 (2.6%)
Millman in 3 - 2 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 33 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q)

(Read 8601 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #75 on: January 02, 2013, 07:17 AM »

Hope Andy is OK, this milkman is on home territory and is a lot more "match ready" than Andy.
Let's Go Andy. Let's Go  yay
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #76 on: January 02, 2013, 09:28 AM »

I dont like Andy 1st round "surprises" Jan... LOL I dont know why he seems to have the wobbles when he starts tournaments. I hope he shows us his new self-confidence Smile
I hate them too. I look forward to his matches and then he goes out in the first round and I have to make do with watching the others - very bad. Fingers crossed Lashurst that this isn't one of them!
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #77 on: January 02, 2013, 09:47 AM »

Andy is playing last on Thursday, following Serena, and her match starts at 7 p.m. East Aussie time which is 10 hours in front of GMT. Bet365 gives the time they are showing the match as 10.30 a.m. so I will be watching it on the laptop unless Eurosport decide to show it - they only show the womens at the moment.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #78 on: January 02, 2013, 09:55 AM »

You seem like a little ray of sunshine. Wink

I didnt vote for that though!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #79 on: January 02, 2013, 09:56 AM »

Phew! Thought I was going to miss his first match of the year as I'm back to work Thursday.

My first cmonandy of the year.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #80 on: January 02, 2013, 09:57 AM »

Andy is playing last on Thursday, following Serena, and her match starts at 7 p.m. East Aussie time which is 10 hours in front of GMT. Bet365 gives the time they are showing the match as 10.30 a.m. so I will be watching it on the laptop unless Eurosport decide to show it - they only show the womens at the moment.

10:30am british time it is then. Hopefully match ends in less than three hours,so Im not missing the end due to work.

Phew! Thought I was going to miss his first match of the year as I'm back to work Thursday.

My first cmonandy of the year.

That would be wrong.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #81 on: January 02, 2013, 10:31 AM »

I'm glad that Andy's match is on at a reasonable time tomorrow morning and not in the early hours!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #82 on: January 02, 2013, 10:52 AM »

Hi All,

Thank God for MW! I came on to find out when Andy is likely to be playing tomorrow and hey presto, there we have it!

ESPN is covering Brisbane, but not live, so the match won't be on until the early hours of friday. Does that make sense? Seems stupid to me. I didn't get ESPN in the end, felt too unwell all over Christmas to bother picking the phone up, so I'll need to find a livestream.

All being well, 10.30am is a nice, civilised time of day to watch, but I'm at risk at that time of getting a visitor. Hopefully, if my lovely brother does come round it will be early, so I can sit and watch Andy in peace.

Can't wait to see Andy kicking off 2013. He doesn't always struggle in first rounds, look how well he played Davydenko at Wimbledon. Hopefully he'll have a good start tomorrow and then keep things going.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #83 on: January 02, 2013, 11:23 AM »

Yeah just looked at the schedule myself and more than happy with the time he is on. Bring it on. See you all tomorrow for what I hope is a good match. Also is it just me that's looking forward to Serena vs Sloane Stephens?
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #84 on: January 02, 2013, 11:42 AM »

Not a fan of woman's tennis anymore, can't for the life of me stand the screeching! So I don't watch ANY!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #85 on: January 02, 2013, 11:45 AM »

Yeah just looked at the schedule myself and more than happy with the time he is on. Bring it on. See you all tomorrow for what I hope is a good match. Also is it just me that's looking forward to Serena vs Sloane Stephens?

Probably.    Like ChrisMac I can't stand the noise.    And some of them remind me of robots.   Boring.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #86 on: January 02, 2013, 11:55 AM »

I noticed that match up too MuzzaFan and will be interested to see what happens.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #87 on: January 02, 2013, 12:16 PM »

I think Eurosport are showing the WTA Brisbane live so the Serena/Sloane Stephens match should be on there. I quite like following WTA tennis - for me, it's definitely a lot less nerve-wracking than watching ATP matches!
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #88 on: January 02, 2013, 02:20 PM »

Bev, you never let us down. We need a good start to 2013!
Let's hope Millman does himself proud for Australian tennis, but not in this opener!! nah
Heaven knows they need some good young players coming through! Tomic is not very stable, although he is talented.

Tomic just beat Djokovic 6-4, 6-4 in the Hopeman Cup, but he always starts the year well then drops off! He is not even Aussie number 1 anymore. That goes to Marinko Matosevic at 49.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Brisbane International 2013 R2: Murray (1) vs Millman (Q) « Reply #89 on: January 02, 2013, 02:23 PM »

Tomic just beat Djokovic 6-4, 6-4 in the Hopeman Cup, but he always starts the year well then drops off! He is not even Aussie number 1 anymore. That goes to Marinko Matosevic at 49.

Wow, didnt expect Nole to lose...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 33 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »