Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane International 2013 SF: Murray [1] vs. Nishikori [5]
Poll
Who will win?  (Voting closed: January 06, 2013, 07:59 AM)
Murray in 2 - 14 (53.8%)
Murray in 3 - 11 (42.3%)
Nishikori in 2 - 0 (0%)
Nishikori in 3 - 1 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Reply

Brisbane International 2013 SF: Murray [1] vs. Nishikori [5]

3.00 am for me.
IP Logged

Tom,  just doing the weather for tomorrow - you're going to have to go shirtless lol 28 or 82 shades

I always do, Bev. We(e) hardy Scots.....well, I'm sure you've heard it all before.
IP Logged

Tom,  just doing the weather for tomorrow - you're going to have to go shirtless lol 28 or 82 shades
Can you two Down Under shut about your good weather ? Very Happy
IP Logged

I've left Markus a message on feedback.
Me too. yes

I can crank call him if needs be.
I'm all in for that. It's about time he started making a guest appearance around here again. lol
IP Logged

Brisbane tournament official twitter account just tweeted 1pm Brisbane time tommorow which makes it 3am GMT.
IP Logged

I'm off to my cot for a couple of hours now, but I'll look in on MW later today.

Bye all! wave
IP Logged

I always do, Bev. We(e) hardy Scots.....well, I'm sure you've heard it all before.

lol

So 4 pm NZ?
IP Logged

"It's a shame to finish the match like that" Murray on making it through to his consecutive Brisbane final following Nishikori's retirement
IP Logged

I'm off to bed. It's 01:15am. wave
 zz

IP Logged

Early night for you then Linda lol Night wave
IP Logged

Delighted for Andy, but absolutely gutted for Kei, it's a real shame for him as he's a VERY talented player and it's not the best prep for AUS Open for him Frown.
IP Logged

Delighted for Andy, but absolutely gutted for Kei, it's a real shame for him as he's a VERY talented player and it's not the best prep for AUS Open for him Frown.

Ditto.
IP Logged

Just learnt that Nishi had to retire.  Shame.  This should have been a cracking match.  Hope whatever the problem is with his knee that Nishi doesn't have to withdraw from the AO.  He's one heck of a gutsy player.
IP Logged

No match report as yet from the News Team.. Maybe someone forgot to set the alarm clock?  confused
IP Logged

Yeah, the dogs have been unleashed on Nigel.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Reply