Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis

(Read 3600 times)
LIBANY
Satellite Level

Connecting to multiple grand slams Murray!

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #180 on: January 06, 2012, 04:36 AM »

what a beautifull match ! I  am so happy for Andy winning so easy ! Fingers and tongue. i return to bed zz
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #181 on: January 06, 2012, 04:37 AM »

Thanks Aileen but I would die to hear a Scottish accent.
I know exactly how you feel.  Been in that situation myself.  How long you in California for?
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #182 on: January 06, 2012, 04:38 AM »

Isn't life but a dream within a dream Emma?
Computers down, IPad no likey flashy.
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #183 on: January 06, 2012, 04:39 AM »

Now THAT was more like oor lad!

More like a new Andy, this one is better.  Wonder if he's getting in a quick Scottish ' I know what you're going to tell me' and demonstrating the assertive player he knows Ivan is going to ask for? First first set one and next to zero pain. Woo hoo!
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #184 on: January 06, 2012, 04:40 AM »

I know exactly how you feel.  Been in that situation myself.  How long you in California for?

Until the end of March, couldn't get work in the UK so decided to give America a try.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #185 on: January 06, 2012, 04:40 AM »

'This deservs a Ferrero Rocher- my midnight snack. I have given up Lindt since the SmugFed ad much to ak400's dismay.

What's also sweet about tonight is that tomorrow is Friday and Andy is in the semi!

Is he playing Tomic next then? That would be outstanding.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #186 on: January 06, 2012, 04:40 AM »

@aileen,
Dang that pesky 2nd serve again.
Well at least Lendl has his work clearly cut out for him.
Yup - that serve's a liability and no use whatsoever against the likes of Djokovic & Co.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #187 on: January 06, 2012, 04:43 AM »

Woo Hoo STRAIGHT SET WIN for Andy over Bagdatis!!   clapping jumping-w00t bigbounce
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #188 on: January 06, 2012, 04:43 AM »

:cmon:Well done Andy. Woke up and able to see the last couple of games. Playing himself in well. yay yay grouphug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #189 on: January 06, 2012, 04:44 AM »

'This deservs a Ferrero Rocher- my midnight snack. I have given up Lindt since the SmugFed ad much to ak400's dismay.

What's also sweet about tonight is that tomorrow is Friday and Andy is in the semi!

Is he playing Tomic next then? That would be outstanding.
Tomic hasn't played yet.  Now if they meet, that could be very interesting.  Tomic is going around saying how confident he feels, how well he's playing and that he wants to win his maiden title here.  Of course the crowd will be roaring for him, but that won't trouble Andy  as he relishes this sort of thing.

Incidentally - very glad to see knee strapping gone.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #190 on: January 06, 2012, 04:45 AM »

Isn't life but a dream within a dream Emma?
Computers down, IPad no likey flashy.

Ah, Inception. That would be nice. I am always very curious about dreams anyway. Andy can make it all very dreamy for us.

And I am very chatty tonight. No sign of sleep.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #191 on: January 06, 2012, 04:45 AM »

6-2, 6-2 They were showing Rafa on the Tennis Channel and I picked up my phone and wow Andy was playing and so I watched the live update.  Yeahhh Andy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #192 on: January 06, 2012, 04:47 AM »

Until the end of March, couldn't get work in the UK so decided to give America a try.
That's sad that you couldn't get work in the UK but unfortunately typical of the state of this country right now.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #193 on: January 06, 2012, 04:48 AM »

Tomic hasn't played yet.  Now if they meet, that could be very interesting.  Tomic is going around saying how confident he feels, how well he's playing and that he wants to win his maiden title here.  Of course the crowd will be roaring for him, but that won't trouble Andy  as he relishes this sort of thing.

Incidentally - very glad to see knee strapping gone.

I think Tomic will get through today. It will be a great match should they meet. Tomic can test where his game is at and Andy can get another win and make it to the final.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #194 on: January 06, 2012, 04:48 AM »

Actually it was edgar Allen Poe Emma.
Inception was a dream within a dream.....within a dream.
3 times and yes I think Decaprio's character was still dreaming
Or maybe not mmmm
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »