Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis

(Read 4199 times)
michelle
Seed

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #225 on: January 06, 2012, 12:51 PM »

Have just watched the whole match with Baggy, it's on the Brisbane website, go onto videos and scroll down and it's there as well as the the matches against Muller and the first match. Picture very good and you can enlarge to fit your computer screen.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #226 on: January 06, 2012, 08:28 PM »

Have just watched the whole match with Baggy, it's on the Brisbane website, go onto videos and scroll down and it's there as well as the the matches against Muller and the first match. Picture very good and you can enlarge to fit your computer screen.
That will be great to go home and watch!!

Just read on Twitter that Federer retired Doha with a back injury.  He says not that bad that rest and treatment won't take care of before the AO.  Also Rafa went out to Monfils in Doha.  So keep the good tennis going Andy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #227 on: January 07, 2012, 02:49 AM »

I wish more tournaments would do this for the benefit of those of us who can't  watch matches live or don't have the means to record them.  I don't have Sky but I'm pretty disgusted that they and Eurosport ignored this tournament though.  A bit sad when the world No.4 is of no interest to them.  Can't they consider their audiences?  As for the BBC, well it's par for the course with them where Andy's concerned. Frown
IP Logged
MT
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #228 on: January 07, 2012, 06:16 PM »

I wish more tournaments would do this for the benefit of those of us who can't  watch matches live or don't have the means to record them.  I don't have Sky but I'm pretty disgusted that they and Eurosport ignored this tournament though.  A bit sad when the world No.4 is of no interest to them.  Can't they consider their audiences?  As for the BBC, well it's par for the course with them where Andy's concerned. Frown
Presumably it is somebody's job at BBC and Sky to negotiate for the purchase of the viewing rights of these matches. I'm convinced at least a million would tune in if they broadcast  any Masters final involving Andy Murray even if early in the morning. Not to even have highlights is pathetic and it would be intersting to know how these decisions are made. 
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #229 on: January 08, 2012, 06:38 PM »

I don't have Sky but I'm pretty disgusted that they and Eurosport ignored this tournament though.  A bit sad when the world No.4 is of no interest to them.

It's especially annoying when they were happy to show the women's side of the tournament.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Brisbane QF: Murray vs Baghdatis « Reply #230 on: January 08, 2012, 07:25 PM »

Actually it was edgar Allen Poe Emma.
Inception was a dream within a dream.....within a dream.
3 times and yes I think Decaprio's character was still dreaming
Or maybe not mmmm

Hey, you got me there. Inception was indeed a dream within a dream within a dream. But I wasn't even aware of Edgar's dream within a dream, so there, I escape! lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »