Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller

(Read 3481 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #180 on: January 04, 2012, 12:42 PM »

Not a problem. Smile

I'm the Y.
OK! Hope you've got your voices ready for the AO!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #181 on: January 04, 2012, 12:42 PM »

Just about his coaching group. Him saying he will have 3 of them there for the Australian Open & that that must be some sort of record.
Also talked about struggling with the serve, and admitted he hasn't played a lot of Tennis since November so it's taken a bit of time getting back on track, but he's feeling well.

Thanks AussieAndy! hug
IP Logged
AussieAndyFan

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #182 on: January 04, 2012, 12:43 PM »

OK! Hope you've got your voices ready for the AO!

We do, we do!

Qualifying starts in a weeks time, so we shall be using that as a period to fine tune our vocal chords and test out some new chants!  yay
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #183 on: January 04, 2012, 12:44 PM »

Aileen it's not just one remark, it's the constant drip, drip, drip Frown
Boogers, free speech from you is quite enough free speech for me, already...
lmao
IP Logged
AussieAndyFan

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #184 on: January 04, 2012, 12:44 PM »

Thanks AussieAndy! hug
No worries! Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #185 on: January 04, 2012, 12:45 PM »

Aileen it's not just one remark, it's the constant drip, drip, drip Frown
Boogers, free speech from you is quite enough free speech for me, already...
I know, but the only other way to do it is to send a PM to the Mods- all three of them, Mark, Julia and Allan.  Not sure you'll get anywhere, but you can always try.
[ Last edit by Aileen January 04, 2012, 12:48 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #186 on: January 04, 2012, 12:46 PM »

We do, we do!

Qualifying starts in a weeks time, so we shall be using that as a period to fine tune our vocal chords and test out some new chants!  yay
New chants!  Great!!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #187 on: January 04, 2012, 12:51 PM »

At present, there is no way that ak400 is to be banned. Therefore, follow my recommendations by totally ignoring his posts - skip to the next post from anyone and under no circumstance reply to him. This is what he requires ; to be ignored is not part of his make-up.

Thank goodness for our Andy. I couldn't bear to watch the final set and left it alone. When I returned to my computer expecting Andy to be at least a break down imagine my overwhelming delight to see the gorgeous bagel, having missed the entire third set.

Onwards and upwards, although Andy is not yet firing on all cylinders. Tomorrow, Andy is only in doubles with Baggy.

Friday should be interesting as we shall see Andy against Baggy in the Singles. Let's hope that Andy can get back to normal as he must not let his play drop against Baghdatis as he did today, otherwise he will be in trouble.
[ Last edit by OldScotSupport January 04, 2012, 12:56 PM ] IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #188 on: January 04, 2012, 12:54 PM »

OSS will henceforward take your advice re aka400. Good job my thoughts are my own, however hammer
Third set was worth the pain! Even though Andy was helped a good deal by Muller's implosion Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #189 on: January 04, 2012, 12:57 PM »

Just about his coaching group. Him saying he will have 3 of them there for the Australian Open & that that must be some sort of record.
Also talked about struggling with the serve, and admitted he hasn't played a lot of Tennis since November so it's taken a bit of time getting back on track, but he's feeling well.
Is that Lendl, Cahill and Dani?  Hope three's not a crowd.  I'm glad I didn't follow the match on MW if it meant putting up with a smugfed fan - you have to ask yourself what kind of perverse pleasure they might get out of needling Andy fans.  I don't go on smugfed's fan website to do the same - better things to do with my life.
Only managed to watch the last set on stream.  Couldn't see that well but could see enough to know Andy was offering up a bagel with cream on.  Thank goodness he's getting some match practice in before AO - just hope those physical niggles get sorted.
Looking forward to the new chants Shane. 
IP Logged
AussieAndyFan

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #190 on: January 04, 2012, 12:59 PM »

Is that Lendl, Cahill and Dani?  Hope three's not a crowd.  I'm glad I didn't follow the match on MW if it meant putting up with a smugfed fan - you have to ask yourself what kind of perverse pleasure they might get out of needling Andy fans.  I don't go on smugfed's fan website to do the same - better things to do with my life.
Only managed to watch the last set on stream.  Couldn't see that well but could see enough to know Andy was offering up a bagel with cream on.  Thank goodness he's getting some match practice in before AO - just hope those physical niggles get sorted.
Looking forward to the new chants Shane. 

Can only assume so. He mentioned someone is arriving on the weekend, but I didn't quite catch who it was.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #191 on: January 04, 2012, 01:03 PM »

Can only assume so. He mentioned someone is arriving on the weekend, but I didn't quite catch who it was.
that is Lendl
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #192 on: January 04, 2012, 01:03 PM »

here is the OOP for Thursday Smile  very interesting that Marcos has to play with Andy in the doubles then he has to play him in the singles on Friday.... 5:00 am start (UK time) for the doubles tomorrow
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2012/339/op.pdf
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #193 on: January 04, 2012, 01:07 PM »

That was a roller coaster not helped by having to log on to different streams and then the one with badminton at the crucial point in the tie break w00t  Andy did not play to his full potential but it was interesting to see him laughing during the break in the second set, that relaxed me as I then felt he was not too uptight and I started to believe that he would win.  Good to see the Andy supporters will be in full voice at the AO, glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing the new chants and hopefully to see you all at Wimbledon/Olympics? hug
IP Logged
AussieAndyFan

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #194 on: January 04, 2012, 01:21 PM »

That was a roller coaster not helped by having to log on to different streams and then the one with badminton at the crucial point in the tie break w00t  Andy did not play to his full potential but it was interesting to see him laughing during the break in the second set, that relaxed me as I then felt he was not too uptight and I started to believe that he would win.  Good to see the Andy supporters will be in full voice at the AO, glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing the new chants and hopefully to see you all at Wimbledon/Olympics? hug
Wimbledon 2013 is the plan! yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »