Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, LIVE - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller

(Read 3536 times)
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #240 on: January 05, 2012, 04:24 PM »

With regard to AK400 and his posts – at the end of the day Federer whatever we think of him and his sometimes horrible attitude and behaviour has proved he is a 16 times GS Champ.  There are all sorts of arguments about whether he could pull that level of GS’s if he played in the current era however that is something that everyone can only surmise and have their own opinions about.  Andy still has to make that breakthrough but this site is really to ponder on all things “Murrayish”.  Federer has had his day in the sunshine – Andy’s is yet to come and that day will come – we just need to keep the faith.  Being a Murray fan is a different experience he is a complex person but with his complexity comes a touch of genius, he is exciting, innovative and sheer joy to watch (okay there are times when it is the polar opposite of this) but hopefully 2012 will see him (with Ivan’s help) develop consistency and a totally winning mentality.  I would never support anyone else – life as a Murray Fan is exciting, nerve racking and heart stopping but for a large percentage of the time it is very enjoyable – our man is a tennis genius and hopefully his new coach will harness that genus and Andy will go on to make his own history.
So as AK400 clings on with his fingertips as the sun goes down on Fed – Andy needs to get his Factor 30 out because he is hopefully going to spend a long time under the rays.

2012 – Murray Time…………..
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #241 on: January 05, 2012, 04:27 PM »

Well AK400 it's still a unsporting & inappropriate thing for Federer to have said regardless. But now you have enlightened me on this point I'll let you have it.
As to every point I've made, my arguments still stand.
Have a nice day!
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #242 on: January 05, 2012, 04:27 PM »

I don't understand why people like ak400 think results are the be all and end all.  Watching Andy win or lose is always a joy as even during some abject performances he can produce a moment of sheer genius that leaves you both in wonderment shocking and angry at the same time getting himself 8 feet behind the baseline.
But never dull.

Buddy, if you read my previous post I agreed with you, results are not the be all and end all sure I am kind of used to Roger winning a big title, but I first started following him in 1998 because I love his game not because I thought or knew he was going to be the greatest player of all time.

Win or lose the excitement I get from following all of Roger's matches is pretty much what you guys must be getting with Murray and that is very cool Smile
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #243 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29 PM »

Buddy, if you read my previous post I agreed with you, results are not the be all and end all sure I am kind of used to Roger winning a big title, but I first started following him in 1998 because I love his game not because I thought or knew he was going to be the greatest player of all time.

Win or lose the excitement I get from following all of Roger's matches is pretty much what you guys must be getting with Murray and that is very cool Smile

That's fair
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #244 on: January 05, 2012, 05:13 PM »

On the Brisbane website if you go on to Videos, there is the whole of Andy's match against Muller. I really enjoyed it as I wasn't able to see the match yesterday, only the last couple of games of the final set, and the picture wasn't good. The video on the Brisbane website is excellent.
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #245 on: January 05, 2012, 07:10 PM »

anyone who posts this on an Andy Murray forum is an arse , just sayin
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Brisbane International R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #246 on: January 05, 2012, 07:40 PM »

anyone who posts this on an Andy Murray forum is an arse , just sayin
I just dont get ak400. Whats with the RF avatar and all the Fedism on MW?
It's not a problem AK400 comparing Andy to other players or giving objective criticism, but I cant see any point in speculative comparisons between Del Potro and Ferrero to Andy.. "if they were all to retire today who would be best" etc.

Its just nonsense to me. I shan't be paying any attention to further postings, even though AK400 is obviously a tennis fan with opinions. yawn
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #247 on: January 05, 2012, 08:35 PM »

With regard to AK400 and his posts – at the end of the day Federer whatever we think of him and his sometimes horrible attitude and behaviour has proved he is a 16 times GS Champ.  There are all sorts of arguments about whether he could pull that level of GS’s if he played in the current era however that is something that everyone can only surmise and have their own opinions about.  Andy still has to make that breakthrough but this site is really to ponder on all things “Murrayish”.  Federer has had his day in the sunshine – Andy’s is yet to come and that day will come – we just need to keep the faith.  Being a Murray fan is a different experience he is a complex person but with his complexity comes a touch of genius, he is exciting, innovative and sheer joy to watch (okay there are times when it is the polar opposite of this) but hopefully 2012 will see him (with Ivan’s help) develop consistency and a totally winning mentality.  I would never support anyone else – life as a Murray Fan is exciting, nerve racking and heart stopping but for a large percentage of the time it is very enjoyable – our man is a tennis genius and hopefully his new coach will harness that genus and Andy will go on to make his own history.
So as AK400 clings on with his fingertips as the sun goes down on Fed – Andy needs to get his Factor 30 out because he is hopefully going to spend a long time under the rays.

2012 – Murray Time…………..

clap clap  Good posting!
IP Logged
spocler
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #248 on: January 05, 2012, 09:05 PM »

So every time a FedFan tells me to stop, I have to smile, because again that just exemplifies the dedication & protective nature of FedFan.
To elaborate further: An opponent playing FedFan is up against an entire planet of Fed gear wearing fans. BTW: I think it's awesome.
FedFan: The conglomeration of a player and his fan base. You can not say one without the other. FEDFAN is one in the same.
Dear FedFAn: The obvious reason of "FedFan": his fan base is so strong and supportive, you cannot say one without the other one-in-the-same.

Hahahahaha Very Happy Brad Gilbert on twitter today. Thought it was kind of relevant..
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #249 on: January 05, 2012, 09:09 PM »

hahaha Very Happy lol
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #250 on: January 06, 2012, 06:21 PM »

2012 – Murray Time…………..

Love your post MM!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #251 on: January 06, 2012, 07:00 PM »

2012 – Murray Time…………..

and so say all of us MM - lovely summing up of what it means to be a fan of Andy.
IP Logged
hollyhanson

Re: Brisbane R2: Murray vs Muller « Reply #252 on: January 06, 2012, 07:03 PM »

Yes great post! Well said! Though unbearable at times, those behind the sofa moments make the matches more exciting and cause us all to love andy murray all the more  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »