Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Brisbane International 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Brisbane International 2012

(Read 4585 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #105 on: January 02, 2012, 07:10 PM »

Darling, Caz, I have the patience of Job.

Guys and gals, just 14 hours until the first viewing of our hero in action in 2012. I am shaking with anticipation! Aren't you all?
Im shaking a lot Very Happy  I'm just so excited  cmon yeah  Go Andy!  I will need to wake myself up tomorrow because usually I'm quite lazy and  I usually wake up at 11 am most mornings  haha
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #106 on: January 02, 2012, 07:13 PM »

:I'm sorry that I won't be able to see Andy play, won't be able to find out the result and how Andy played until the afternoon.
I saw that Neil Harman had had a very good phone interview with Lendl so I went out and bought The Times, it was very good. The reason why Lendl decided to coach was simply because he regarded it as the perfect fit. As well as talking to Andy on the phone they met twice and those meetings reinforced Lendl's feelings. He felt they would get on well because they believed in the same things.'What excites me about this partnership? More than anything, it is simply that this is absolutely the best match-up. Everthing has begun to fall into place already.' When asked about Murray's on-court demeanour he replied 'all that will be said to Andy on that subject will be said by me to him and to nobody else.' Lendl will arrive on Friday. Lendl is impressed with then team that Andy already has around him, which has also been a vitally important consideration as he will only be able to be with Andy at the Slams and the Masters and some of the other tournaments in the USA because of his other commitments. It would seem that they both feel that this will work and they are going to both work very hard to achieve their goals. I really feel that this is going to work and that Andy wants this to be a long term partnership. So I am really very happy and confident that this is the catalyst to Andy moving up a gear and winning the big ones. yay
[ Last edit by michelle January 02, 2012, 07:36 PM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #107 on: January 02, 2012, 07:43 PM »

No!  Are you still drunk?  lol

Two things:-

Firstly, I don't drink;
Secondly, I have been confined to bed on doctor's orders with gastro enteritis and deep rashes on both my lower legs since Thursday.

I had a sh***y Hogmanay and Ne'er day.

Happy New Year, Ellie
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #108 on: January 02, 2012, 08:03 PM »

Darling, Caz, I have the patience of Job.

Guys and gals, just 14 hours until the first viewing of our hero in action in 2012. I am shaking with anticipation! Aren't you all?
Definately! I can't wait! cmon yeah
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #109 on: January 02, 2012, 08:04 PM »

:I'm sorry that I won't be able to see Andy play, won't be able to find out the result and how Andy played until the afternoon.
I saw that Neil Harman had had a very good phone interview with Lendl so I went out and bought The Times, it was very good. The reason why Lendl decided to coach was simply because he regarded it as the perfect fit. As well as talking to Andy on the phone they met twice and those meetings reinforced Lendl's feelings. He felt they would get on well because they believed in the same things.'What excites me about this partnership? More than anything, it is simply that this is absolutely the best match-up. Everthing has begun to fall into place already.' When asked about Murray's on-court demeanour he replied 'all that will be said to Andy on that subject will be said by me to him and to nobody else.' Lendl will arrive on Friday. Lendl is impressed with then team that Andy already has around him, which has also been a vitally important consideration as he will only be able to be with Andy at the Slams and the Masters and some of the other tournaments in the USA because of his other commitments. It would seem that they both feel that this will work and they are going to both work very hard to achieve their goals. I really feel that this is going to work and that Andy wants this to be a long term partnership. So I am really very happy and confident that this is the catalyst to Andy moving up a gear and winning the big ones. yay
yay Michelle so positive i love it. Go Andy.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #110 on: January 02, 2012, 08:07 PM »

Firstly, I don't drink;
Secondly, I have been confined to bed on doctor's orders with gastro enteritis and deep rashes on both my lower legs since Thursday.

Happy New Year, Ellie
Awww......   shocking........I hope you get better soon!   hug
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #111 on: January 02, 2012, 08:18 PM »

Firstly, I don't drink;

Happy New Year, Ellie

hug Sorry to hear that - be well soon.

Re: know it little AK400

His continual put downs of Andy are so very similiar to Fedex's that eventually I feel that I have to respond. The fact that many on here acknowledge that Fedex is a brilliant player, myself included, is not enough for some and that it only due to Fedex's poor sportmanship after matches that makes certain people think 'anyone but Fedex'. For goodness sake, quit making excuses for Fedex (what works for him surely works for others) and quit picking on Andy's choice of tournaments - they are his choice and I doubt that he gives a rats arse who does or does not play in them. He can only play who's in front of him. 
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #112 on: January 02, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Firstly, I don't drink;

Happy New Year, Ellie
Sorry OSS - I had no way to know, and I was being flippant.  I hope you get better soon, and I hope we can celebrate an Andy success in a GS this year.  hug Take care! x
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #113 on: January 02, 2012, 08:46 PM »

Firstly, I don't drink;

Happy New Year, Ellie
Oh no get better soon.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #114 on: January 02, 2012, 09:08 PM »

Still can't get onto the official Brisbane International website throwcomputer  Or is everyone using clouds now and making it technically difficult for certain people. grr
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #115 on: January 02, 2012, 09:17 PM »

Bev, I do hope things work out for you by the morning!
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #116 on: January 02, 2012, 09:25 PM »

Do hope you get better soon OSS, well enough to enjoy the Aussie Open. I'm sure we will all be routing for you.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #117 on: January 02, 2012, 10:41 PM »

Bev, I do hope things work out for you by the morning!

Wish I knew why I can't get on there no  Luckily I can view things via the atp tour website but a tad frustrating, to say the least.  If this is new cloud technology, then they can keep it!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #118 on: January 03, 2012, 07:24 AM »

Gosh.......no one here to do a thread for the match today!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #119 on: January 03, 2012, 08:11 AM »

Gosh.......no one here to do a thread for the match today!

I'll do it for you Caz.  hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »