Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Brisbane International 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Brisbane International 2012

(Read 4988 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #120 on: January 03, 2012, 08:15 AM »

Awww thanks Bev! What would we do without you?  hug I'm soooo excited!
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #121 on: January 03, 2012, 08:21 AM »

woo hoo I got up Very Happy  my first match on this forum Very Happy this should be fun
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #122 on: January 03, 2012, 08:23 AM »

Excellent John!  How's it feel to be up before 11 am Very Happy

Livestream link on here for Andy's match

http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-4.html

Listed on here too:-

http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
[ Last edit by Bevc January 03, 2012, 08:27 AM ] IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #123 on: January 03, 2012, 08:28 AM »

Excellent John!  How's it feel to be up before 11 am Very Happy

Livestream link on here for Andy's match

http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-4.html

Listed on here too:-

http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
thank you  cmon yeah  it feels great to be up before 11am  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #124 on: January 03, 2012, 08:29 AM »

Pretty good time for you.  I don't the UK has many 1/2/3 am starts, like me (and other MWers in NZ) flex lol
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #125 on: January 03, 2012, 05:16 PM »

:I'm sorry that I won't be able to see Andy play, won't be able to find out the result and how Andy played until the afternoon.
I saw that Neil Harman had had a very good phone interview with Lendl so I went out and bought The Times, it was very good. The reason why Lendl decided to coach was simply because he regarded it as the perfect fit. As well as talking to Andy on the phone they met twice and those meetings reinforced Lendl's feelings. He felt they would get on well because they believed in the same things.'What excites me about this partnership? More than anything, it is simply that this is absolutely the best match-up. Everthing has begun to fall into place already.' When asked about Murray's on-court demeanour he replied 'all that will be said to Andy on that subject will be said by me to him and to nobody else.' Lendl will arrive on Friday. Lendl is impressed with then team that Andy already has around him, which has also been a vitally important consideration as he will only be able to be with Andy at the Slams and the Masters and some of the other tournaments in the USA because of his other commitments. It would seem that they both feel that this will work and they are going to both work very hard to achieve their goals. I really feel that this is going to work and that Andy wants this to be a long term partnership. So I am really very happy and confident that this is the catalyst to Andy moving up a gear and winning the big ones. yay
By some little miracle the newsagent delivered a Times and Telegraph as well as my usual papers and agree it was a really good interview in the Times.  Telegraph and Indie both quote Tony Roche who v positive about the partnership and thinks Lendl can do for Andy what he did for Lendl.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #126 on: January 05, 2012, 06:44 AM »

Andy and Baggy lost their doubles match, went down to a super tie-break thingy and was close, 15-13 to Melzer & Pet........  Am sure will have been good for Andy just to be on court again after last nights 3 setter.

Jamie lost his doubles match too.  grouphug
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #127 on: January 05, 2012, 06:51 AM »

Just watched tie break. Andy playing very well, Baggy not so. He's obviously not a natural doubles player.
M and P have played together b4 so result isn't surprising. And, having seen Meltzer at first hand at WTO, can say he really is a fabulous doubles player. So, odds a bit stacked against Andy and Baggy. But useful practise.
[ Last edit by blueberryhill January 05, 2012, 07:04 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #128 on: January 05, 2012, 07:00 AM »

Yeah, I'm sure that the other two are highly ranked doubles players - well they must be if you saw them at the WTF doh lol
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #129 on: January 05, 2012, 12:38 PM »

Melzer and Petzschner won the US Open last year and Wimbledon the previous year.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #130 on: January 05, 2012, 03:21 PM »

Andy and Baggy lost their doubles match, went down to a super tie-break thingy and was close, 15-13 to Melzer & Pet........  Am sure will have been good for Andy just to be on court again after last nights 3 setter.

Jamie lost his doubles match too.  grouphug
What a pity they both went down. Still the two they played are tough guys and not so suprising. Good to see it was quite a close thing though.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #131 on: January 05, 2012, 03:53 PM »

Hiya Lashurst! Not seen you on the forum for awhile, hope you and yours had a fabulous Christmas, all the best for 2012!   hug
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #132 on: January 05, 2012, 08:10 PM »

Hiya Lashurst! Not seen you on the forum for awhile, hope you and yours had a fabulous Christmas, all the best for 2012!   hug
Hi there Chris! wave
Happy new year to you too. Yes, I went AWOL. Busy times at work and then lucky old me... I fell on the ice on Xmas eve and broke my ankle.  

So now with my leg in plaster for 6 weeks the only good thing is I can become nocturnal and watch the whole of the AO!

Every cloud has a silver lining they say. lol
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #133 on: January 05, 2012, 11:08 PM »

Dont you just love Sky Sports.com for the flattering photos they always post in their Murray articles?

* Andy-Murray-Sky news.jpg (20.4 KB, 399x336 - viewed 126 times.)
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #134 on: January 06, 2012, 06:40 AM »

But he looks gorgeous, so they're shooting themselves in the foot...and mouth!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »