Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Brisbane International 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy at Brisbane International 2012

(Read 4709 times)
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #135 on: January 06, 2012, 01:32 PM »

I see the Fed has chickened out of playing Jo after claiming a sore back
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #136 on: January 06, 2012, 01:39 PM »

If you make adverse statements about other players pulling out of touraments because of injury be sure that it will come back and bite you. So Fed will now be sorry he said all he did at the end of last year, I'm sure he won't be quite so judgemental against his fellow players now. Or perhaps not!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #137 on: January 06, 2012, 01:51 PM »

If you make adverse statements about other players pulling out of touraments because of injury be sure that it will come back and bite you. So Fed will now be sorry he said all he did at the end of last year, I'm sure he won't be quite so judgemental against his fellow players now. Or perhaps not!
You dont say! Mr. Perfect with the super human pain threshhold, who plays with all sorts of illnesses and injuries?
I dont know what to believe... confused
I dont wish anyone ill health, but I cant show empathy to someone who has none whatsoever for fellow players who have to withdraw. He was casting aspersions as to the truth of other players injuries and illnesses too.

My memory is long.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #138 on: January 06, 2012, 02:02 PM »

My memory is long.
Like most woman's, Alas.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #139 on: January 06, 2012, 02:03 PM »

You dont say! Mr. Perfect with the super human pain threshhold, who plays with all sorts of illnesses and injuries?
I dont know what to believe... confused
I dont wish anyone ill health, but I cant show empathy to someone who has none whatsoever for fellow players who have to withdraw. He was casting aspersions as to the truth of other players injuries and illnesses too.

My memory is long.
So is mine, and so have many others! Other players won't have a lot of sympathy either.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #140 on: January 06, 2012, 02:05 PM »

Like most woman's, Alas.

:p naughty
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #141 on: January 06, 2012, 02:18 PM »

If you go to the BBC website and read the article on Feds withdrawal at the side there are other related articles, 2 from Jan 3rd where Fed says he's a better player because he can play through pain. His chickens are coming home to roost!!! Hahahahaha......
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #142 on: January 06, 2012, 02:27 PM »

Definitely not I think.  To be non judgmental you have to have respect, and show dignity and humility.  Not sure Mr Smug has heard of the word 'humility' and he should look back at some other top players who handled their twilight years so much better than he is doing e.g. Agassi and Sampras and a load of others.  Don't like to see players get injured either but, in this case, I'll get over it quickly!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #143 on: January 06, 2012, 02:30 PM »

I see the Fed has chickened out of playing Jo after claiming a sore back

But I thought he could walk on water/play through pain/heal the sick/feed the hungry.....am soooo disappointed.... Whistle
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #144 on: January 06, 2012, 02:33 PM »

Qatar: Rafa plays Monfils starting in about 30 minutes.

Having fun watching Jo W. against Stefan Edberg in an exhibition set, instead of Federer.

Edberg: Still playing elegantly and looking as athletic as ever! wub
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #145 on: January 06, 2012, 02:38 PM »

But I thought he could walk on water/play through pain/heal the sick/feed the hungry.....am soooo disappointed.... Whistle
  shocking Shall we ring Interflora ? Whistle
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #146 on: January 06, 2012, 03:13 PM »

shocking Shall we ring Interflora ? Whistle

ak400 will be on here any minute with a collecting box....hang on, think I've got a penny somewhere.... Think
IP Logged
Jayel
Junior

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #147 on: January 06, 2012, 03:29 PM »

ak400 will be on here any minute with a collecting box....hang on, think I've got a penny somewhere.... Think

Also Known For Zero repeat Zero? is no doubt dreaming up an appropriate reply/excuse/platitude or pithy comment!!!!
[ Last edit by Jayel January 06, 2012, 03:33 PM ] IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #148 on: January 06, 2012, 03:48 PM »

Sorry to hear you have been ill OSS. Get better soon, we all have to be fit and health this year to support Andy who I am sure will have a great year. Take care of yourself and get better soon.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy at Brisbane International 2012 « Reply #149 on: January 06, 2012, 04:52 PM »

Not the correct place to post this but, Nadal is going down big time to Gael Monfils in Doha.  Monsy is about to serve for the match.
Amazing. Rafa is really rattled and dont know whats his him!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »