AK400 - I do not normally respond to your blatant "Fed worship" texts but you have irritated me not to any great lengths because I think you have issues you need to resolve but more an irritation like an annoying "itch" that one good scratch is going to get rid of - so here goes:
1. You should perhaps be spending more time worrying about the way your man was ruthlessly taken apart by Djoko who was laying his first game in ages??
2. You should perhaps be spending more time worrying about the way your man was taken apart by an unfit Nadal who was clearly struggling to serve and make his shots?
3. Exhibition event it may have been but it lays down a marker!!
4. Yes Mr Smug had a good run at the end of the year but often the end of the year is when players can triumph due to others misfortune. I.e. Nadal, Djoko and Murray's injuries......
5. Maybe you need to realise that Mr Smug has had his day and now it is time for others to be at the top - get over it, move on it's life!!!!
6. I for one hope that Andy comes up against Mr Smug at the AO cos this time the result will be different and we can have a conversation then now that gives you a couple of weeks to think up your reasoning I.e. Excuses....
7. There are Fed websites that you can go on and reminisce about your man - this is an Andy Murray website for fans that appreciate him and want to support him.
Now run off it surely must be time for your medication.......
!. Djokovic is the absolute favourite for the Australian Open and playing great, but it is his only event before the Aussie Open Roger plays Doha this week, Novak clearly had a point to prove Roger was just there to get some court time and keep his fans in that part of the world happy
2. See above and Nadal is playing Doha too, IF he does make it to face Roger then expect to see Roger lay the smack down on Rafa as he did in their last offcial match at the O2 when ie a match that is not an exhibition.
3 Beating Nadal in Doha would lay down a marker not Abu Dhabi, Murray won it in 2009 and he then lost to Verdasco!
4, You can make all the excuses in the book but managing a schedule is crucial to being a great player, Roger has now won the WTF 6 times and even in most of the years he finished number 1 and won 3 majors in a year, so if the other guys in the top 4 are tired, or not good enough to compete with Roger indoors it is not Roger's problem.
5. Roger is number 3 in the world last year he was the only man to beat the world number 1 in a major and almost did it again in NYC, he isnt obliged to stand aside for the younger guys they have to earn it (and Djokovic and Nadal have doen just that) but Roger is still right there behind them, as I said before apart from Djokovic the match against every other player in the draw is on his racket.
6. Funny that because I hope that Roger gets Murray in the final, because after a tough semi against Novak or Rafa, Roger would much prefer to play Murray where he knows that his opponent has shown himself to crumble under the pressure of a major final. Add to that 2 of Murray's 3 major finals he was hammered by Roger, he is the attacking player Murray is defensive so as Roger said he decides who wins a match between him and Murray, Murray does not decide.
7 I do post on Roger's sites and some other tennis sites, this is a tennis site and I am a tennis fan so here I am.
I am not going anywhere. If you have a problem with it then maybe you should run along