Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Down Reply
Author

Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic

(Read 5210 times)
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #405 on: January 07, 2012, 11:55 PM »

Ak400 hates Andy with a lot of passion. That's why he/she/it is here. It can't show it because this is, after all, primarily a Murray forum, but more importantly, its purpose of being here will be defeated. And the purpose is to show Andy's short comings whenever it sees fit.

You know how much he hates Andy because he takes enormous amount of time to argue with all the members who find him intolerable and despite being asked to leave a number of times, he insists on staying here. And he will be here until he gets banned but he won't warrant it and will be very careful, because its sole purpose is to show Murray fans that Andy isn't all that great. Its best defense is that, he's "a fan of tennis" and this is a tennis forum. Sounds logical and noble too but how often do you see him talking about other matches? There's a whole new section on this very forum where you can actually talk about other tennis matches yet he very rarely does it. If you say you are very much into tennis in general then why not initiate those threads and talk about it?

He/she/it may posts on other forum but won't give any links because he must have shown his hatred for Andy openly there. In other words, he'll get caught and there will be no staying here.

This troll is more of a hater than a worshipper I can tell you that. He's almost always here during a match and once it sees Andy in a winning position, it leaves. I mean it's no rocket science here. He's probably fooling a few people but not everyone. If you think he's being 'honest' then you are being naive.

I guess you can't ban him because he's not breaking any specific rules here. Technically he's getting by but it's too apparent to me and to a lot other too. I can tell you ahead of time, if Andy loses in the AO, he/she/it will upset a lot more people here.

I find it quite strange how you can attempt (and not surprisingly fail) to psychoanalyse someone based on a few posts which you do not agree with on a tennis forum.

I will make no apology for having a view which may not always be the same as yours. For the record hate is a strong word and I do no hate anyone, and how can I hate a professional player who I have not met, from what I have seen Murray seems like a good guy and he is a good tennis player.

Glad to see you acknowledging that I have done nothing against the rule as in posting a valid opinion is healthy we are all passionate about this great game as long as its not personal or insulting its fair game.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #406 on: January 08, 2012, 12:15 AM »

Looking at this video, you should is the winner of the match...LOL

I can't believe these highlights. It doesn't give you the real picture of the match at all. This vidoe gives you the impression as if Andy won simply based on his serve and there wasn't much more to it. It shows only 4 aces and a couple of other points. Doesn't showcase his return at all and all other points. Just a very misleading and misguided clip and if one hasn't seen the match, one would be under the impression as if Tomic was the better player and Andy was your la Karlovic.

While I agree Tomic played brilliantly the first few games in the first set but once Andy broke him, Tomic was pretty much out of the contest. Andy had 13 aces and 51 winners overall. Tomic served 3 aces and had 49 winners. If you don't count the aces, Andy still had 38 winners. Since Andy won the match and convincingly so, it should have showed more points from Andy.

It's a pity what they did to the match.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #407 on: January 08, 2012, 12:26 AM »

AK400 show some self awareness mate.
Your tacky, inappropriate actions and presentation here are anything but 'healthy'.
Emma was spot on but I suspect the problem is you don't even know why you're here yourself.
That would require a modicum of self reflection not in your possession no doubt.
Well now you do.
You can thank her for this important moment of development with your departure I would wager.
And yes Federer can take his weak era trophies and go sit on each and every one of them too  cmon yeah
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #408 on: January 08, 2012, 12:27 AM »

Emma the full match is now up in the Brisbane International YouTube site.
I'm about to watch it actually.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #409 on: January 08, 2012, 12:34 AM »

AK400 show some self awareness mate.
Your tacky, inappropriate actions and presentation here are anything but 'healthy'.
Emma was spot on but I suspect the problem is you don't even know why you're here yourself.
That would require a modicum of self reflection not in your possession no doubt.
Well now you do.
You can thank her for this important moment of development with your departure I would wager.
And yes Federer can take his weak era trophies and go sit on each and every one of them too  cmon yeah

Not that I need to keep repeating myself to the likes of you, but I am here as a tennis fan who loves this great game I am here to talk about the modern day greats of the game.

Sure because I do not support Murray a lot of you have some kind of weird hostility towards me.

Having a different view to yours as I have said to you countless times is part of life, it is not "tacky or inappropriate" I could say that many of your comments on Roger were just that, but in truth they were your opinion and you were not personal to me about it so that is healthy discussion well I was doing the same thing, if it is one rule for one it has to be the same for everyone.

I am afraid to say you have lost your wager, Emma's unfounded rant, is not going to scare me from expressing my views on tennis.

If that bothers you so much then perhaps it is time for your departure, I my friend am not going anywhere, the sooner you accept that the better.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #410 on: January 08, 2012, 12:44 AM »

AK400
Hahaha you're a real piece of work aren't you?
Nutty! Read my lips,
EVERYONE IS ON TO YOU HERE.
You don't stand a chance if we start to get nasty.
And as smart, rational, and well cool as many of us are here it will happen.
Just saying!
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #411 on: January 08, 2012, 12:49 AM »

Not that I need to keep repeating myself to the likes of you, but I am here as a tennis fan who loves this great game I am here to talk about the modern day greats of the game.

Sure because I do not support Murray a lot of you have some kind of weird hostility towards me.

Having a different view to yours as I have said to you countless times is part of life, it is not "tacky or inappropriate" I could say that many of your comments on Roger were just that, but in truth they were your opinion and you were not personal to me about it so that is healthy discussion well I was doing the same thing, if it is one rule for one it has to be the same for everyone.

I am afraid to say you have lost your wager, Emma's unfounded rant, is not going to scare me from expressing my views on tennis.

If that bothers you so much then perhaps it is time for your departure, I my friend am not going anywhere, the sooner you accept that the better.

In a previous incarnation I used to be ultra negative towards Murray - even more than Noodly Appendage!  never did Murray any good so whats the point,
 and if I can't be at least constructive I DONT SAY ANYTHING.   running down Murray has been done to death
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #412 on: January 08, 2012, 12:50 AM »

AK400
Hahaha you're a real piece of work aren't you?
Nutty! Read my lips,
EVERYONE IS ON TO YOU HERE.
You don't stand a chance if we start to get nasty.
And as smart, rational, and well cool as many of us are here it will happen.
Just saying!

To be honest if you start to get nasty, to someone who isn’t even being nasty to you then that is on you, someone posting tennis opinions does not really warrant abuse and if they then receive it, to be honest the people dishing it out  would have shown themselves to be very juvenile and incapable of taking part in adult debate and discussion in which case maybe such a forum where you are supposed to discuss things while not always sharing the same view, is not meant for  you.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #413 on: January 08, 2012, 01:00 AM »

Ak400 when the Aussie Open is done and dusted I hope u will be on here to salute the 2012 Australian Open Champion Andrew Murray. trophy or get out
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #414 on: January 08, 2012, 01:03 AM »

No AK 'Juvenile' is when someone nonchalantly posts pictures here of Federer taking the AO with a tearful Murray in the background or posting pictures of the Federer standing behind a flag saying 'genius at work' when an argument isn't going his (or her)way.
Juvenile, and not very classy either.
Juvenile is also trying to get attention and provoke reaction from others who otherwise wouldn't be interested in interacting with you.
Yes that's perhaps a foundational sign of immaturity  Whistle
IP Logged
geo1

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #415 on: January 08, 2012, 01:05 AM »

It's still pish, and Emma is spot on you fool nobody, and as for " Debate" over on the fed forum, if you don't say " the sun shines out of Rogers arse " with quite enough conviction someone asks if your a troll.. there is no debate there, and you are here purely as a troll, I know that, everybody here knows that, my cat knows that, you know that,  go / stay I don't give a damn, you are  still and always will be a troll.
Your not "lovely " are you ?
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #416 on: January 08, 2012, 01:12 AM »

ak400 Answer me this you must be worried about the insane amount of unforced errors your man made against players with a 2 handed backhand that could penetrate deep to Roger's singlehander?

Djokovic
Murray
Tsonga although he flirts with a one handed.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #417 on: January 08, 2012, 01:18 AM »

ak400 Answer me this you must be worried about the insane amount of unforced errors your man made against players with a 2 handed backhand that could penetrate deep to Roger's singlehander?

Djokovic
Murray
Tsonga although he flirts with a one handed.

Only guy there that is a concern is Novak he has playing subline tennis right now,

Murray has been taken care of easily last match plus 2 major finals and Tsonga has been put to rest in their last 4 matches.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #418 on: January 08, 2012, 01:21 AM »

Ak400 when the Aussie Open is done and dusted I hope u will be on here to salute the 2012 Australian Open Champion Andrew Murray. trophy or get out

Ii do not expect Murray to win in Melbourne but if he does of course I will give my congratulations I mean the guy has been close before so he would deserve it.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Brisbane SF: Murray vs Tomic « Reply #419 on: January 08, 2012, 01:22 AM »

Only guy there that is a concern is Novak he has playing subline tennis right now,

Murray has been taken care of easily last match plus 2 major finals and Tsonga has been put to rest in their last 4 matches.

Well Roger  can beat Andy, Andy can beat Roger but trust me if Roger has a sore back, rotating his body on a one handed backhand will not be easy.

I can see Fed being dumped out early.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »