Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  British Number One
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

British Number One

Amy

he probably was too! you could see it in his face Smile
IP Logged

I cant see Tim beating Thomas Johansson.  ive seen odds of 2/5 on murray being british number 1 at the end of the year, which is a dead cert i think a great investment if u can afford sticking 5g's on him.
IP Logged

congrats on 1000 posts amy
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
congrats on 1000 posts amy

oh yeah. thanks! Smile didnt notice that
IP Logged

Congrats!!! yahooo
IP Logged

Huh? Why has Tim gor points from Dubai to defend this week? Dubai is only next week.
I really don't understand how all those points work!
IP Logged
arka

Quote from: "crookshanks"
Huh? Why has Tim gor points from Dubai to defend this week? Dubai is only next week.
I really don't understand how all those points work!

The calendar changed a bit this week and some tournies were pushed back by a week. Last year Dubai was this week and Rotterdam the week before.

Check out last year's calendar:  http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/en/media/reports/04_2005_calendar.pdf
IP Logged

Yeah I thought someone would ask that and Arka has answered it perfectly. The 52 week rolling period is slightly wonky!
IP Logged
arka

Quote from: "alansk"
Yeah I thought someone would ask that and Arka has answered it perfectly. The 52 week rolling period is slightly wonky!

Thank you.
IP Logged

It all comes round so Andy will have to defend a lot of points in San Jose next year. But he has nothing to defend until Queens, which means he should be in a great position when June/July come around
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply