Masaka - it is rather ironic that you choose to echo smears against the McCann's before criticising internet trolls!
I an not echoing smears against the McCann's, I am merely stating that based on what I have read on this subject, I find that aspects of the case make me doubt their innocence. Without wishing to get into what will undoubtedly become a savagely, abusive confrontation, when all is said and done:-
1) They left repeatedly left 3 children under 5, alone in an apartment night after night. They do not seem to regard that as unacceptable parenting. I do.
2) As I understand it only about 10% of the money raised to find their daughter, has been spent on that aim.
3) I do not think that if they are involved it was deliberate. I suspect it was a tragic accident, by a mother who was not coping.
4) Whatever did or did not happen all their lives have been destroyed by it. Whether or not they are involved they have paid an unimaginable price for what has happened. However not as much as their daughter.
5) I put them first simply because I responded to the comments in order.
6) This situation could have been avoided, by the simple expedient, of employing a baby sitter, to sit in the apartment with their children. By not doing that they are the people first and foremost who are responsible, for the loss of their child.
I did not risk having children, because of the possible genetic components to my disability. I would not have risked putting a child through the amount of pain I suffered as a child. However I would have liked them. Understandably I get fairly frustrated by people who are fortunate enough to have them, but don't take proper care of them.
It's an emotive subject to me, so I will shut my trap now. It is undoubtedly an emotive subject to you, so I apologize for any unintended offense.
In the absence of any concrete evidence to the contrary, the McCann's are innocent. There is no actual evidence to suggest otherwise.
Note: Mods if this post is inappropriate please remove. I have tried to be balanced.