Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments

(Read 8217 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 02:22 AM »

I'll have to think of something whitty and smart now Very Happy
Watch your grammar, dear. Wouldn't want you to be mistaken for yet another numpty. lol
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 02:24 AM »

doh  2 1/2 hours sleep catching up on me.  I will take my punishment sorry
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 02:30 AM »

I'm off to sleep right now. Catch you on the other side Bev. Smile
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 02:34 AM »

If only England had made as many winning passes as Andy did today! Not one unforced error during the first 2 sets. Should you get the opportunity to watch this again, I suggest that you sit down, put your feet up and enjoy the ride!

- Annabel Croft, Kingston Upon Thames, 27/6/2012 02:15

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2165098/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-thrashes-Nikolay-Davydenko.html#ixzz1yxABFZCe

Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 02:35 AM »

I'm off to sleep right now. Catch you on the other side Bev. Smile

I'm going to watch the match again Very Happy

Night wave
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 06:53 AM »

Just checked early a.m and the latest comments seem pretty positive, probably you guys..Wink
Feel a bit like Joe on this one, but if comments go rancid will join, promise.
I already go on line to Guardian and have to deal out a good kicking every now and then, even there, and Kevin Mitchell is usually really positive about Andy, so bonus.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 07:21 AM »

I wouldn't read a Daily Mail article if my life depended on it.  You could pay 10  million  pounds and I still wouldn't read it.  I only read  the Independent, the Guardian and sometimes the Express.  Whats the point anyway.   although I have already done it  I  got a plus rating of 50  on a comment.. Very Happy  and I will always mark down   like all the time  ridic comments  but that's not the point  I just really can't be bovvered tbh.  Waste of time.   But everyone else can do it if they  want to
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 07:55 AM »

There really are some utter morons on there:

I saw that murrays tournament winnings are @ £13million!! Oh to be a second rate tennis player

- livin, in luxury, 26/6/2012 23:12

IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 07:56 AM »

If only England had made as many winning passes as Andy did today! Not one unforced error during the first 2 sets. Should you get the opportunity to watch this again, I suggest that you sit down, put your feet up and enjoy the ride!

- Annabel Croft, Kingston Upon Thames, 27/6/2012 02:15

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2165098/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-thrashes-Nikolay-Davydenko.html#ixzz1yxABFZCe

Very Happy

Nice one, Bev. This is working out well.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 08:17 AM »

I wouldn't read a Daily Mail article if my life depended on it.  You could pay 10  million  pounds and I still wouldn't read it.  I only read  the Independent, the Guardian and sometimes the Express.  Whats the point anyway.   although I have already done it  I  got a plus rating of 50  on a comment.. Very Happy  and I will always mark down   like all the time  ridic comments  but that's not the point  I just really can't be bovvered tbh.  Waste of time.   But everyone else can do it if they  want to

Just think of it as a project; a social experiment.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 08:38 AM »

Yep my comment didn't get posted.

Wouldn't want to be scaring off the thick numbskulls that is their readers now would we.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 10:27 AM »

Bev - Brilliant! lol

Yep my comment didn't get posted.

Wouldn't want to be scaring off the thick numbskulls that is their readers now would we.
Ahem! - I buy the Mail every day ... Very Happy  (it does have its good points, believe it or not.  Also have a look at the Scotsman though, so that probably balances things up!)

Sorry yours didn't get posted because I'm really surprised at some of the utter sh*t they've let through, but, as you say, the truth hurts.  I really love this latest moron - and he has the nerve to call himself 'tennis guy'!!

"Murray is the most boring, monotone, loser that we have ever produced . His face is a misery , his acting and unsportsmanlike abilities very good , but he never wins anything that matters . No doubt the same this year as wait until he competes against real tennis players !"
- tennis guy, uk, 27/6/2012 09:07

I see I've notched up 32 greens since my post appeared at midnight.

How's everyone else doing?  Sorry, can't face trawling through that load of human detritus again even although there are a lot of positives, some of them extremely so.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 10:36 AM »

Bev - 39 positives
Aileen - 37
Katie - 66!
Me - 34
Murray Magic - 69!

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 10:40 AM »

lol Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 11:19 AM »

Normally one of your fiercest critics but I raise my cup to you Mr Murray, that was quite a display you put on yesterday. Bravo!

- Fuzzy Balls, Wimbledon Common, England, 27/6/2012 10:45

innocent
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »