Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments

(Read 6497 times)
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #60 on: June 27, 2012, 06:30 PM »

I can't copy it now because it's already submitted so I can't access it.  I clicked plenty of arrows while I was there too.

Fan power is fun!  There's another fandom I'm in that does similar stuff to this and it works!
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #61 on: June 27, 2012, 06:36 PM »

I think this is a great idea!!  I added my comments, waiting for them to post it, but first I have to respond to their email which will confirm my registration and then they will post my comment.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #62 on: June 27, 2012, 06:45 PM »

I can't copy it now because it's already submitted so I can't access it.  I clicked plenty of arrows while I was there too.

Fan power is fun!  There's another fandom I'm in that does similar stuff to this and it works!
Hopefully it'll appear very soon.

I think this is a great idea!!  I added my comments, waiting for them to post it, but first I have to respond to their email which will confirm my registration and then they will post my comment.
Bit of a shame we have to divulge email addresses, but unfortunately unless we do we won't be able to comment.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #63 on: June 27, 2012, 08:05 PM »

Well, I've just done my bit and rated alle 80 comments as well as posting my own.

Good idea Nigel!
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #64 on: June 27, 2012, 08:55 PM »

It doesn't look like my comment made it.  They've just updated the page and my comment wasn't there.  Oh well...I tried.  It's disappointing, though, because I write better than some of the idiots on there and there was nothing rude or offensive in my comment so I don't understand why it was rejected.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #65 on: June 27, 2012, 09:01 PM »

There is another Murray article on now about the match tomorrow, have just posted, no comments so far, mine is waiting to go through.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #66 on: June 27, 2012, 09:34 PM »

It doesn't look like my comment made it.  They've just updated the page and my comment wasn't there.  Oh well...I tried.  It's disappointing, though, because I write better than some of the idiots on there and there was nothing rude or offensive in my comment so I don't understand why it was rejected.

My first comment didn't get through - tried again saying exactly the same thing and it did.  I think the system might be a bit hit and miss - nothing to do with what you have written as they say it isn't moderated.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #67 on: June 27, 2012, 10:02 PM »

Did you say anything that might slightly offend the wastes of oxygen or attempt to use logic and basic facts to counter their vitriol?

Would explain why the moderators chose not to up it.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #68 on: June 27, 2012, 10:07 PM »

Great Idea done my  bit rated all entries and put up my own waiting to see if its accepted. Will do it daily.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #69 on: June 27, 2012, 10:08 PM »

Load your guns, folks:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2165632/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-ready-Ivo-Karlovic.html
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #70 on: June 27, 2012, 10:30 PM »

My first comment didn't get through - tried again saying exactly the same thing and it did.  I think the system might be a bit hit and miss - nothing to do with what you have written as they say it isn't moderated.
Quite.  My second comment went through with remarkable speed but I thought my earlier one was never going to appear.  Try, try and try again!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #71 on: June 27, 2012, 10:37 PM »

Well, I've just done my bit and rated alle 80 comments as well as posting my own.

Good idea Nigel!
I see your comment has been posted twice! Very Happy
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #72 on: June 27, 2012, 11:08 PM »

My weapon is at the ready!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #73 on: June 28, 2012, 12:19 AM »

Locked, loaded and fired!  It's all MWers on there lol

Think there's a new article from Mike Dickson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2165697/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-prepares-giant-Ivo-Karlovic.html#comments
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #74 on: June 28, 2012, 08:32 AM »

Comments (0)
No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards.

confused
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »