Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments

(Read 6164 times)
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #75 on: June 28, 2012, 11:58 AM »

I've posted comments on both the latest articles but neither has appeared yet - the wheels certainly do grind exceedingly slow!  Maybe the deluge of positive Andy comments has thrown the system into disarray - it just isn't used to them!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #76 on: June 28, 2012, 01:04 PM »

Why can I not see any comments?
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #77 on: June 28, 2012, 01:54 PM »

Seems their system has crashed.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #78 on: June 28, 2012, 01:56 PM »

^^  must of been our fault  lol
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #79 on: June 28, 2012, 02:29 PM »

Probably!
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #80 on: June 28, 2012, 02:31 PM »

hahahaha thats too funny
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #81 on: June 28, 2012, 03:29 PM »

Comments are working again on the above article Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #82 on: June 28, 2012, 07:38 PM »

Ive posted several comments and punched in the coded letters. Still they havent come up on the comment page.

Did my voting though!
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #83 on: June 28, 2012, 07:48 PM »

I have just posted again and it says it is waiting, love doing those arrows, it feels like I am doing my bit to quash the Murray badgers!!
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #84 on: June 29, 2012, 10:52 PM »

I have just posted again and it says it is waiting, love doing those arrows, it feels like I am doing my bit to quash the Murray badgers!!
I've just voted again but there arent actually many MW people voting after the first day.

Come on Nigel. Where are you? You must rally Andys army!
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #85 on: June 30, 2012, 04:42 AM »

The Karlovic (looks like Frankenstein) article is not letting any more comments....I saw MurrayMagics post.  All the posts were good ones.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #86 on: July 01, 2012, 09:42 AM »

Well done Andy. Terrific performance. It wasn't pretty at times but a win is a win. Onwards and upwards!! I love a good old fashioned Murray coaster lol. Good luck for the rest of the tournament. !! CMON ANDY!!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2167079/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-beats-Marcos-Baghdatis.html#ixzz1zMHd8vDD
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #87 on: July 01, 2012, 12:22 PM »

I've added another comment:

"I don't understand why people say Andy is arrogant - where's the evidence? He's always polite about his opponents (before and after matches, both when he wins and loses), doesn't engage in time-wasting tactics on court and always has time to sign autographs for fans. Last night's match was epic - fantastic finish! Though Wimbledon should seriously consider starting play on the show courts earlier than 1pm if they want to avoid the 'curfew' of 11pm. If Ferrer/Roddick had gone to 5 sets (and it easily could have), then Andy and Marcos would have had to come back on Monday to finish their match."

I see there's more negative comments now - including the obligatory Murray-hates-the-English posters of course!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #88 on: July 01, 2012, 12:38 PM »

Keep it up, folks.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #89 on: July 01, 2012, 05:41 PM »

My comment received - 13  Frown  what did I do wrong?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »