Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments

(Read 6960 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #90 on: July 01, 2012, 06:55 PM »

I want to meet Lucy from Leeds. <3
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #91 on: July 01, 2012, 07:02 PM »

My comment received - 13  Frown  what did I do wrong?
Which comment is yours mate?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #92 on: July 01, 2012, 07:05 PM »

Which comment is yours mate?
see the previous page.  I copy and pasted it Very Happy  now that I have looked at it.  it didn't have much conviction or authority lol 
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #93 on: July 01, 2012, 07:21 PM »

Did anyone notice how Andy asked so nicely for a bottle of water.  Contrast with Roddick's yell at the ball boy for his towel.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #94 on: July 01, 2012, 07:33 PM »

Keep it up, folks.
Alright, alright Nigel. I'm doing the best I can!  Very Happy  I've been and voted 3x today already. Hows that for following orders?  lol
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #95 on: July 01, 2012, 07:35 PM »

My comment received - 13  Frown  what did I do wrong?
I voted for yours John Smile
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #96 on: July 01, 2012, 08:38 PM »

Posted mine before I went for tea and it's on +10 already.

Who is Glasgow Kiss? Member on here?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #97 on: July 01, 2012, 08:42 PM »

How the **** do people come to the conclusion he is arrogant? Seriously? He's one of the least arrogant sportsmen out there. Do they even know what the term means?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #98 on: July 01, 2012, 08:50 PM »

As I go down the list, somewhere in the middle, the anti-Murray comments are +'d and the pro-Murray comments negative.

Sort this out guys.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #99 on: July 01, 2012, 08:50 PM »

How the f**k do people come to the conclusion he is arrogant? Seriously? He's one of the least arrogant sportsmen out there. Do they even know what the term means?

They probably don't know what it means.  They think  oh you won a tennis match and your British  so therefore your arrogant.  If your looking for arrogance look at fed.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #100 on: July 01, 2012, 08:51 PM »

Robert Crowe is quite clearly fuzzycakes off here. Same posting style, same utter nonsense, same desperate cry for attention posting every few minutes.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #101 on: July 01, 2012, 08:52 PM »

I've added another comment:

"I don't understand why people say Andy is arrogant - where's the evidence? He's always polite about his opponents (before and after matches, both when he wins and loses), doesn't engage in time-wasting tactics on court and always has time to sign autographs for fans. Last night's match was epic - fantastic finish! Though Wimbledon should seriously consider starting play on the show courts earlier than 1pm if they want to avoid the 'curfew' of 11pm. If Ferrer/Roddick had gone to 5 sets (and it easily could have), then Andy and Marcos would have had to come back on Monday to finish their match."

I see there's more negative comments now - including the obligatory Murray-hates-the-English posters of course!
This amazing comment is negative! C'mon guys, sort it out!

JKs comment has -10.  no Just +'d it.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter July 01, 2012, 08:56 PM ] IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #102 on: July 01, 2012, 08:53 PM »

Did anyone notice how Andy asked so nicely for a bottle of water.  Contrast with Roddick's yell at the ball boy for his towel.

Yes, I did and I, like you Tamila,  thought how refreshing having witnessed Roddick's boorish behaviour.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #103 on: July 01, 2012, 09:26 PM »

As I go down the list, somewhere in the middle, the anti-Murray comments are +'d and the pro-Murray comments negative.

Sort this out guys.

I saw that too - voted 3 times but it looks as though the anti-brigade are doing the same thing.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #104 on: July 01, 2012, 10:15 PM »

I saw that too - voted 3 times but it looks as though the anti-brigade are doing the same thing.
That voting system is all over the place, with no. of votes changing erratically.
What a lot of spiteful people there are around. No wonder there are wars, one of them said:

Let's hope someone kneecaps him before his next match. Can't stand the arrogant egomaniac or his evil mother. - mr bump, somewhere, uk

Psychopath!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »