Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments

(Read 6760 times)
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #105 on: July 01, 2012, 10:17 PM »

I've just voted again but there arent actually many MW people voting after the first day.

Come on Nigel. Where are you? You must rally Andys army!

I post regularly under various aliases.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #106 on: July 01, 2012, 10:21 PM »

That voting system is all over the place, with no. of votes changing erratically.
What a lot of spiteful people there are around. No wonder there are wars, one of them said:

Let's hope someone kneecaps him before his next match. Can't stand the arrogant egomaniac or his evil mother. - mr bump, somewhere, uk

Psychopath!

Nice work there, Linda, BTW.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #107 on: July 01, 2012, 10:32 PM »

This amazing comment is negative! C'mon guys, sort it out!

JKs comment has -10.  no Just +'d it.

Doesn't surprise me that my comment got red arrowed, had a feeling they wouldn't appreciate me asking for evidence of Andy's supposed arrogance! So many of the people leaving negative comments are so clueless about tennis and tennis players.

Just been through the comments green-arrowing all the nice comments.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #108 on: July 01, 2012, 10:45 PM »

Where'd all the rabble come from? This used to be (quite) a respectable place. 
- Jorge, Green Twp, USA, 1/7/2012 11:27

confused Do you think he means us? shocking
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #109 on: July 01, 2012, 10:52 PM »

Where'd all the rabble come from? This used to be (quite) a respectable place. 
- Jorge, Green Twp, USA, 1/7/2012 11:27

confused Do you think he means us? shocking

RESULT!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #110 on: July 02, 2012, 12:31 PM »

The voting system does seem to be pretty random to me - I pressed the green arrow on a -11 and it came up +10!  Then I tried to go back and vote for a third time and it wouldn't let me.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #111 on: July 02, 2012, 06:21 PM »

RESULT!
- Lauren, Manchester,UK, 02/7/2012 00:05

"I see the trolls have been out in force since I last logged onto this article. Logging in and out as different 'users' and knocking all the positive comments down and upping the negatives. Pathetic. Go away and grow up."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2167079/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-beats-Marcos-Baghdatis.html#ixzz1zUES4XHy

The posting have been noticed and provoked a strong reaction! Ohhhh shocking
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #112 on: July 03, 2012, 08:41 AM »

Another blank canvas:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2167964/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-Marin-Cilic-frustrated-rain.html
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #113 on: July 03, 2012, 10:12 AM »

its really sad to see the lack of Brits supporting Andy at Wimbledon. I would like to see you try to compete in this prestigious tournament. You would probably get put out the very first round!! Andy Murray is the best British tennis player since FP. Support him. Get behind him. Its laughable really that people are calling Murray a cheater/arrogant. People are not right in the head . They seem to look down upon this great sport. Tennis is a unbelievable enjoyable sport to watch and play.  I play and watch it myself and I get something out of it : enjoyment. I don't know about you but the first week of Wimbledon has been exceptional. Loved every minute of it. So much drama.  I just hope the 2nd week reflects the first week,  but going by the schedulers this week we might not get this wish. Its bad enough for Murray to be faced with beating Djoko, Rafa & The Fed to win a Slam. Now The All England Club are trying to stop him as well.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #114 on: July 03, 2012, 11:54 AM »

^Sometimes Johnny boy is that we hear and see things that make us angry or for want of a better word, fcuking angry.
I also despair when you hear rubbish and ignorant diatribe against Andy
but if you look more closely,you can see there is a vast majority of people that do support Andy but don't take to the various media outlets to give their known support.
The noise and celebration of the real fans were evident the other night against Baggy so for every idiot spilling bile, there,s a lot more wiping it up so just suck it up and revel in the knowledge that you know better. Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #115 on: July 03, 2012, 12:37 PM »

^ You musta got sore fingers after all that.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #116 on: July 03, 2012, 12:40 PM »

Well, my p.a. has. Fingers and tongue.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #117 on: July 03, 2012, 09:38 PM »

Right, I've done my voting twice today and posted a comment in praise of Andy. WHICH WAS NEVER POSTED!

Thank you Daily Mail. Grrrr
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #118 on: July 04, 2012, 06:37 AM »

My impression, from the sofa,  crowds have been very pro Andy confused
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #119 on: July 04, 2012, 08:58 PM »

GO VOTE AND PUT IN YOUR COMMENTS!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2168853/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-beats-David-Ferrer.html#comments
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »