Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Go Down Reply
Author

C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments

(Read 8414 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #120 on: July 04, 2012, 09:20 PM »

fabulous match.  very entertaining.  Well done Andy  well done big man.  Don't listen to the haters  your the best.  best of luck in the semi's  who knows this could be your year Smile !!!
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #121 on: July 04, 2012, 10:10 PM »

I'm about to have a go with this comment...

"A British Wimbledon win would be a fantastic springboard going into the Olympics.  Regardless of what happens between now and Sunday, we should appreciate the gentleman and outstanding athlete that Andy Murray is.  It has to be said that, in most cases, those who hate Andy the most usually know the least about the sport.  Just saying..."
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #122 on: July 04, 2012, 11:31 PM »

I'm about to have a go with this comment...

"A British Wimbledon win would be a fantastic springboard going into the Olympics.  Regardless of what happens between now and Sunday, we should appreciate the gentleman and outstanding athlete that Andy Murray is.  It has to be said that, in most cases, those who hate Andy the most usually know the least about the sport.  Just saying..."
I liked that Tassie. I will look out for it on the DM.
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #123 on: July 04, 2012, 11:33 PM »

He will definitely reach the final, what happens then is open to conjecture.  Friday can't come quick enough!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #124 on: July 05, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Done my bit, and didn't use an alias this time lol
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #125 on: July 05, 2012, 10:52 AM »

My one!

'Brilliant showing by Murray! Some absolutely stunning tennis to out play Ferrer yesterday. Look forward to more first class tannis against Tsonga- bring that serve from yesterday!
As for those who continue to be bitter just because Murray isn't King Federer with ability to glamour over his faults, keep your bile to yourself or follow the Swiss example and stay neutral.
For the rest of us who will be supporting Murray now AND when he's representing GREAT BRITAIN  proudly in the Olympics, we're behind you all the way.'
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #126 on: July 05, 2012, 02:40 PM »

My one!

'Brilliant showing by Murray! Some absolutely stunning tennis to out play Ferrer yesterday. Look forward to more first class tannis against Tsonga- bring that serve from yesterday!
As for those who continue to be bitter just because Murray isn't King Federer with ability to glamour over his faults, keep your bile to yourself or follow the Swiss example and stay neutral.
For the rest of us who will be supporting Murray now AND when he's representing GREAT BRITAIN  proudly in the Olympics, we're behind you all the way.'

Good posting!

IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #127 on: July 05, 2012, 09:16 PM »

Done my bit, and didn't use an alias this time lol
I thought your comment was touching Bev. If only they knew what a dedicated Murray fan you really are!

Great posts too from Aileen and Apollo!

Did my voting and it took a long long time tonight.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #128 on: July 06, 2012, 10:53 AM »

I like this comment. The rest are clearly mentally ill.

Basil, Vancouver - Nadal doesn't shave, Ferrer didn't shave, Djokovic doesn't shave etc, etc, so what's your point? As for his Mum, who is working hard for British tennis, are you saying if that was your son you would refuse to go and watch him? Should Nadals Family not be there for him or Djokvics dad, or Federers dad ...etc, etc? Or is it just because she is a woman and doesn't look like Elle McPherson? Honestly, as for 'growing up' Djokovic smashes racquets almost every tournament and smashed up his bench in the French , when was the last time you saw that Murray do that? Yes it would be nice to see him smile when he wins, but maybe deep down he feels for the parents of the children that didn't survive Dunblane who didn't get the chance to be a multi millionaire doing something he loves. Obviously, that is just a feeling I have about his serious demeanour,, but he did laugh and have fun all through his doubles match with Laura Robson the other year. BTW, do you play the game ?

- Tobeornotobe, Devon, 6/7/2012 9:53

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2169438/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-great-shape-ahead-Jo-Wilfried-Tsonga-semi-final.html#ixzz1zpoMiz9C
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #129 on: July 06, 2012, 11:07 AM »

I want to kill this guy:

How can the English support him after what he said about the English football team i for one will be praying for Tsonga to win

- robby, bournemouth, 6/7/2012 10:51

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2169438/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-great-shape-ahead-Jo-Wilfried-Tsonga-semi-final.html#ixzz1zps91JZT
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #130 on: July 06, 2012, 11:36 AM »

I've just posted- but forgot to copy my comment for here Smile
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #131 on: July 06, 2012, 12:52 PM »

The thing is, he never even said anything about the English football team.

The joke was that he'd be supporting who England are playing against.

I still don't understand how people take that to mean he is anti-English. Many English fans make similar comments (and less in jest) about Scotland and Ireland. Actually, it's normally the same bloody people who claim he is anti-English.

Henman jested about Scotland, why is no-one claiming he was anti-Scottish.

I can't believe how small-minded so many people are that they bring this up every year. People will still be mentioning it after he's retired (with his 20 successive Grand Slams of course Wink)
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #132 on: July 07, 2012, 11:53 AM »

I hope that the horrible specimens posting negative rubbish about this brilliant sportsman realise that their comments say more about them than about Andy Murray.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169775/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-British-man-final-74-years-finish-job.html
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #133 on: July 08, 2012, 12:30 AM »

Just want to say a really big thanks to everyone for playing along with this little game so religiously this past fortnight. I think between us we managed to shift the world on its axis a little bit.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #134 on: July 08, 2012, 12:52 AM »

I hope that the horrible specimens posting negative rubbish about this brilliant sportsman realise that their comments say more about them than about Andy Murray.

I hope you posted this comment on there Nigel yes Rather fitting I feel hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »